Chapter 113

It's just...a big deal!

He just accidentally broke his precept and talked to him, and now he wants to sleep with him again! Shen Yanchu took a step back with an expressionless face. "Your Majesty, it's better to go back to sleep. After all, you are the Supreme Being of Ninety-five. You shouldn't leave the palace for a long time, so as not to cause turmoil."

"Sigui has been very eloquent in this regard recently." Xiao Yu took a step forward with a regretful expression on his face. "In two days, you and I will get married, so I shouldn't be so unfamiliar."

Shen Yanchu secretly took a step back.

I don't know if it was because Lord Shen still had some conscience, or if it was Xiao Yu's order, Shen Yanchu found that the things in his room were basically untouched, and they were all kept here. However, Huiyanting is a remote place, and it may be that people don't come here often.

Cleaned up now, it's almost the same as it was three years ago.

Speaking of which...they both had children, so they didn't have to be so rusty. He has done everything that should be done and should not be done, and even in the future, he still needs Xiao Yu to help him. In fact, Shen Yanchu just couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart, and was unwilling to treat Xiao Yu as a gun/friend in the real world.

"Of course it's not as good as His Majesty's ability to speak." Shen Yanchu pouted and turned to pack up the things he brought. After having Zhaoer, he seldom separated from Zhaoer for such a long time. After a while, he would not see Zhaoer's heart empty, and he would not be interested in doing anything.

"Did you miss Zhao'er?" Xiao Yu sat on the inner chair and looked at Shen Yanchu with an interesting look.

The sky outside was gradually dyed with a layer of crimson, and flame-like fire clouds spread from the west. The red cloud like fish scales resembles a huge fiery red koi.

Shen Yanchu lowered her head and nodded lightly, the light from the window just hit his face, dyeing his face crimson.

Xiao Yu suddenly felt a little sullen. His Sigui was just absent-minded if he didn't see Zhao'er for two days, but he had been away from Sigui for three years, and his Sigui seemed like... he didn't miss him.

"Then I'll go back to the palace." Xiao Yu felt a little uncomfortable, but he also knew that Zhao'er was Shen Yanchu's darling, and naturally missed, so he could only say this dryly.

"Okay, be careful on the road." Shen Yanchu heard that Xiao Yu's tone was a bit wrong, but she didn't know what to say.

"Sigui remembers that you must wear the phoenix crown on the day of the canonization ceremony. It is indeed a bit of a grievance to let you wear women's clothes, but Kunjun has a special status, and you should try to prevent others from knowing about it." Xiao Yu thought in his heart. Slowly, put on a serious face.

Shen Yanchu nodded solemnly, it should really be a very important thing for Xiao Yu to speak so seriously. This world only has a few Gan Jun Kun Jun because of the frequency, so he doesn't know what the problem is.

Just when Shen Yanchu was thinking about the two emperors, Xiao Yu took a step forward and hugged Shen Yanchu in his arms. Shen Yan was born thin, with a slender waist, and Xiao Yu could easily hold him in his arms.

"Sigui...you can think of me." Xiao Yu's voice was very low, and he whispered in Shen Yanchu's ear. This sentence was specifically said to Shen Yanchu, so outsiders couldn't hear it at all.

When Shen Yanchu heard it, she thought that Xiao Yu would want me if she asked again, her face flushed red, and later, under Xiao Yu's silence, she realized that she wanted him.