Chapter 119

After taking Shen Yanchu's pulse, Jiang Wanting quickly prescribed a contraceptive pill. The contraceptive pills given to Kunjun are slightly different from those of ordinary women.

Xiao Yu asked Xiao Luzi to grab the medicine and decoct the medicine in person, and only then did he take care of his wounds.

The hairpin pierced so deeply that it almost pierced the arm. Fortunately, it didn't hurt the bones, just the flesh. Jiang Wanting cleaned Xiao Yu's wound with hot water, and then carefully applied the wound medicine and bandaged it.

"Don't get wet in the past few days. The wound medicine needs to be replaced every six hours. I will prescribe another medicine and take it on time." Jiang Wanting wrapped Xiao Yu and wrote another recipe, asking Xiao Luzi to join him. After grabbing the medicine, he went straight to decoction in the small kitchen of Changle Palace.

Xia Qing directly went back to Qinglongwei to interrogate the assassin, and took the other four beauties away by the way.

There are eunuchs who can even escape without knowing it, and can get the news that Her Royal Highness the Queen is going out, there must be ghosts in the palace.

"You...but it still hurts?" Shen Yanchu was sitting on the bed leaning against the head of the bed, his face was still a little pale, but it was much better. But Xiao Yu didn't look very well, the wound on his arm was still bleeding.

Jiang Wanting confirmed that it is non-toxic and will not affect blood coagulation, so it may have been caused by holding him all the way.

Xiao Yu originally stared at Shen Yanchu in a daze, when he heard his words, he walked over and sat beside the bed, his uninjured right hand pulled up his hand and rubbed it carefully.

"I'm fine." Xiao Yu lowered his head and gently kissed Shen Yanchu's eyebrows, "Don't frown all the time, you're in a bad mood, the more you frown, the more sad you feel in your heart."

As he spoke, he smiled lowly again.

"What are you laughing at?" Shen Yanchu sat up straighter. He actually knew that Xiao Yu was happy about the child, but he just didn't expect Xiao Yu to be so happy. "It was so dangerous just now that you could still laugh."

Also, ancient men valued offspring very much. Shen Yanchu felt a little sour in his heart. But as soon as he saw Xiao Yu's arm, the acidity basically disappeared.

"What are you laughing at?" Xiao Yu repeated it with a smile, and then slowly replied, "Laughing at the fact that you have a child in your stomach, you can't run away this time."

He pondered for a while, "As for the danger... If it's for the sake of returning home, I think it's worth it."

"Oh, is that so?" Shen Yanchu was suddenly fed a mouthful of candy, and lowered her head slightly to hide her emotions.

"Does Sigui still want to run?" Xiao Yu's eyes suddenly became a little dangerous.

Shen Yanchu immediately persuaded. "I'm married to you, and naturally I won't leave again."

As soon as the words fell, Shen Yanchu heard the administrator's schadenfreude laughter.

"What's your name Shen Yanchu, just call Shen Yanchu." The administrator mocked Shen Yanchu mercilessly.

Shen Yanchu decisively rejected the administrator's ridicule and cut off contact with the administrator.

"Sigui should remember what you said." Xiao Yu took Shen Yanchu's hand in his uninjured hand and kneaded gently.

Sigui still has doubts about him, although he doesn't know why, but Sigui is by his side, he can always know the reason, and then use actions to prove that he likes Sigui. If he doesn't believe that Sigui doesn't like him, as long as he likes it a little bit, he will grasp it.