Chapter 86

At the same time when Concubine Yi put the knife on the queen—

On the outskirts of the capital, the king of Wu forcibly integrated the scattered troops around the capital in the name of the emperor's serious illness and ordered the king to rebel, and set off for the palace.

He Wu Wang has no military power, even if Su Wang has people from the Queen's lineage, he should not have many troops, as long as he can control the Imperial Army first while the Queen is not in control of the palace!

He Yan of the General's Mansion received the news, and quickly passed the news of the emperor's imprisonment to various ministers. The imperial physicians of the Imperial Hospital had all arrived in the palace to be reserved for Concubine Yi when the palace door was unlocked.

He was from the General's Mansion, and Xie Yinge gave him the token of the General's Mansion before he left, so he could temporarily mobilize the patrol troops to surround the palace to buy time.

But the most important thing now is... who should he go to. With his speed and the position of his uncle, he should be able to come back with his uncle within three days to find His Royal Highness the King of Chu... His Royal Highness the King of Chu should not have gone very far, but he only knows the approximate location... If you try your best, three You can come back in about four days.

He Yan struggled in his heart... In the end, he chose Xie Yinge.

It's not because he misses Uncle, but the current situation can only be controlled by Uncle leading the troops. The uncle has half of the military talismans on his body, and he can order the surrounding troops in times of crisis.

Although they are in the camp of the King of Chu, the first thing they should be loyal to... is Your Majesty.

So... I can only go to find Xie Yinge.

At this time, Shen Yanchu, who was caught by the assassin, was being tied to a horse and taken all the way back to... the capital.

The night in March is windy, the moonlight on the horizon is as cool as water, and the sound of horse hooves on the silent official road is crisp and rhythmic. The sand on the roadside raised by horseshoes made a small arc in mid-air.

Shen Yanchu was tied to the back of a horse, and the bumps made him want to vomit.

This group of assassins has been walking non-stop for more than three days, and many horses have died on the road, but they have never rested. Shen Yanchu guessed that his face should be as pale as paper, because he followed him back to the capital without sleep.

It's so dark tonight that I can't see a single star in the sky.

Shen Yanchu felt that the road in front of her was a little familiar, and only then did she realize that they were about to arrive in the capital soon.

When he was five miles away from the capital, Shen Yanchu discovered that the assassins had abandoned their horses, but hid in the woods and sneaked slowly.

Beijing... something happened? Shen Yanchu's mood, which had been sluggish for two days, was stimulated a little better. At least let him have the energy to think about the current situation.

Soon he arrived at the gate of the capital. I don't know why there were still people guarding the gate at this time, as if they were on guard.

The assassin leader didn't know what to say to the gatekeeper, and the gatekeeper let them in. As soon as he entered the capital, Shen Yanchu knew that the capital might be in a bad situation.

There was a faint smell of blood in the capital, the houses in the city were dilapidated, and the doors and windows of each household were closed, as if they had experienced a... war.