Chapter 71

Chapter 71: Xiao Yu's Mental Journey

    "Sigui...Sigui?" When Shen Yanchu didn't reply to Xiao Yu's words, Xiao Yu kept calling Shen Yanchu's name in a low and lingering voice.

    He even wanted to lower his head and continue kissing.

    Shen Yanchu's legs felt weak when she thought of that ** taste. He forgot that the sedan chair behind him continued to retreat, but found that there was no way to retreat.

    Just when Xiao Yu bowed his head again, Shen Yanchu quickly reached out and covered Xiao Yu's mouth.

    "Outside... there are people... who will be seen..." Shen Yan first looked in the direction of the curtain, her eyes full of panic. His voice was also a little hoarse, soft like the sound of a kitten humming.

    The soft and smooth palm covered Xiao Yu's lips, Xiao Yu pursed his lips lightly, and there was a feeling of ironing when his lips were pressed against the palm of his hand.

    Probably thinking it wasn't enough, Xiao Yu stuck out his tongue and licked Shen Yanchu's palm.

    "You!" Shen Yanchu quickly pulled her hand back and looked at Xiao Yu with a shocked expression.

    The moment the hot and humid tongue brushed lightly, his palms felt as if they were electrocuted, and even his heart was shaking.

    "If there is no one outside, would Sigui be willing to make out with me?" Xiao Yu not only raised the corners of his mouth, but even his eyes were smiling.

    "I've already arrived at the gate of the Chu Palace, why don't I think about it... go in and sit down."

    Going to the Chu Palace for a seat, I'm afraid that he will be fucked!

    Shen Yanchu roared in his heart, but on the surface he didn't dare to say anything.

    Shen Yanchu pushed Xiao Yu away and slowly finished in the sedan chair. A touch of ambergris permeates the sedan chair, as if to smear his whole body with this smell.

    "His Royal Highness..." Shen Yanchu considered his words.

    "You said." Only then did Xiao Yu feel that the person in front of him might have... other thoughts. However, the faint smell of tea in the sedan chair made him almost lose his senses.

    Before meeting Shen Yanchu, he never thought that he liked men, and he had never been tempted by men. But in his heart... Sigui is different, as long as he looks at Sigui, he feels joy in his heart.

    This kind of joy made him want to get close to Sigui, to kiss him, to hold someone in his arms, to strip off his clothes and to love him in every way possible.

    I also want to see him every day when I open my eyes.

    "His Royal Highness...I am...after all, a man, and I am not...broken sleeves." Shen Yanchu took a deep breath, gritted her teeth and raised her eyes to look at Xiao Yu.

    At that moment, Xiao Yu's eyes turned from the stars in the sky to dull.

    "You... continue." Xiao Yu spoke slowly, this time there was no excitement or joy in his voice, only a faint coldness.

    "I am willing to follow Your Highness, although my ability is limited...I only want to be a pure minister. If Your Highness likes male sex...you can find someone else." Shen Yanchu didn't know why he didn't dare to look up at Xiao Yu again.

    But... he was different. Xiao Yu was affected by a broken halo that he didn't know where he came from.

    Obviously Xiao Yu...he likes women, he will be an emperor in the future. There are three thousand beauties in the harem, and there are so many beautiful girls who like him.