Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Returning to the Palace

    When Shen Chu returned to the palace, it was said that it was early or late, and it was when there was no one in the palace.

    The ministers should have ended the court at this time and left long ago. The servants in the palace are all busy with a day's work. Therefore, Shen Chu returned to the palace with a large bag of snacks.

    However, when he entered the palace gate, he happened to meet General Xie Yinge.

    This time has long since retreated, and I don't know why this person just came out. However, the black shirt looks very tall and straight, like a straight pine tree.

    Shen Chu was just a reading companion, and was not qualified to ask where the adults were, so he just greeted and saluted and left with his things.

    He first went back to his yard to put things down, then went to the imperial kitchen with a pack of locust flower cakes to ask for a breakfast, and took the food box to the prince's office to find Xiao Yu.

    Xiao Yu's biological mother, Yi Concubine, lived in Yanqing Palace. At first, the emperor still liked Yi Concubine very much.

    However, because Yi Concubine was forced to enter the palace and did not treat the emperor wholeheartedly, the emperor also indifferent to Yi Concubine.

    Generally, the younger princes live with their mothers, and the older ones have to leave the palace to build the mansion.     Because the emperor only named the third prince as King Su, the rest of the princes lived with their mother.

    Xiao Yu is no exception, but now Yanqing Palace is like a cold palace, and anyone can trample it.    

    Shen Chu was walking on a small road in the palace.

    The fifth prince, Xiao Shuo, took him there once before, so he remembered it.

    Along the way, I didn't encounter any palace maids and eunuchs, and I shouldn't be seen going to the Fifth Prince to complain.    

    The Yanqing Palace was deserted, and because Yi Concubine fell out of favor, few people came to serve her, and the gates were often left unguarded. It was also because of his fall from favor that many courtyards in the palace were deserted, looking old and dilapidated, with an earthy smell.    

    The chrysanthemums in the yard are blooming well, but no one takes care of them. They have changed from ornamental plants to wild chrysanthemums growing recklessly.    

    Bypassing the main hall, Shen Chu went directly to the apse with the food box. The door of the apse was closed, Shen Chu hesitated when he entered the door, and decided to brew for a while, hone and hone his acting skills before entering.

    It can't be ooc at all, so I must not let the male protagonist eat in a gentle way. It must be delivered with Shen Yanchu's character and position.

    In short, it is... embarrassing the male protagonist.    

    Spicy Chicken System! Spicy Chicken System!

    Shen Chu roared in his heart.

    Embarrassing the male protagonist isn't that embarrassing himself in the future?

    Therefore, he must show his favor to the male protagonist faintly, so that the male protagonist can understand his intentions.

    This is too much to test his acting skills.     Shen Chu cleared his throat and planned in his mind to use the name of the fifth prince to humiliate Xiao Yu, and then take the food box and say some unpleasant words.