Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    After buying the hand cage, Shen Chu put on the fox fur he just bought and went shopping in the market.

    It is better to say that it is shopping, it is better to say that Shen Chu eats from the street to the end of the street. Shen Chu was a snack guy in the real world, and he couldn't gain weight no matter how much he ate.

    Now in the book world, there are a lot of things he hasn't eaten before, so he naturally needs to eat enough. After eating, I didn't forget to pack some snacks and go back to the palace to please Xiao Yu.

    When he returned to the palace, it was already snowing. Shen Chu saw that people on the street were all holding umbrellas, so he asked the driver to buy one as well. Who knew that the driver only bought the last one, a gorgeous red umbrella.

    Shen Chu has never been so high-profile, but since he bought it, there is no reason not to use it. After entering the palace gate, he has been using this red umbrella.

    There is a red wall in the palace, and occasionally a red plum will pop up in the palace, and the red dots are really beautiful. I used to see the scenery in the photos, but now Shen Chu can see it with his own eyes, which is a blessing.

    After sending most of the things back to his yard, Shen Chu brought a box of snacks and two hand cages to see how Xiao Yu was doing.

    Now that the emperor has sent someone to take care of him, it should be better than before.    

    Taking the umbrella, Shen Chu walked in the direction of Yanqing Palace. Because Shen Chu is a companion, it is not impossible to enter the harem. The Yanqing Palace is no different from the Leng Palace, and no one will monitor him. 

    On the way, he met the wolf dog who had bullied Xiao Yu before, and when he saw Shen Chu coming over, he barked loudly.    

    "The slave has seen Young Master Shen."

    The eunuchs who take care of the wolf dog are all eunuchs who can train dogs, and they all salute when they see Shen Chu coming over.

    Shen Chu, as a companion, although he is the master, has a different status from the concubines and concubines of the emperor's harem, so the eunuchs only need to kneel halfway.    

    "Father-in-laws are okay."

    Shen Chu nodded politely and returned the salute, then as if he had inadvertently seen the wolf dog gluttonous, he asked in a slightly surprised tone: "This wolf dog is really mighty, how can I remember that this wolf dog was not here before?"

    "Young master has a good memory."

    The headed eunuch took two steps forward and replied slightly flatteringly, "This big wolf dog is the holy dog ​​paid by the Western Regions Mission.

    Before, His Majesty didn't like it very much, so he could keep it in a random place.

    When the regiment arrived in the capital, they would definitely come to see the holy dog, so we ordered us to move the holy dog ​​over and built a kennel specially."

    "Oh, right?" Shen Chu's expression did not change, but he was surprised.

    He remembered that someone framed Xiao Yu for killing the dog in the original book. The emperor still had some old feelings for Xiao Yu.

    There was only one old eunuch beside him at the time, so he pulled the old eunuch out to be a scapegoat. So Xiao Yu began to win the heir, and gradually gained the emperor's favor.