Chapter 88

"But I haven't seen you for a few days. Young Master Shen has lost a lot of weight." Concubine Yi nodded slightly, motioning for Shen Yanchu to sit aside.

This was the first time that Shen Yanchu had seen Concubine Yi since they had a close relationship with Xiao Yu. He was not mentally prepared to encounter it suddenly, and the ups and downs made him a little dizzy.

"Niangniang is joking." Shen Yanchu lowered her head slightly, not daring to look directly at Concubine Yi.

"I heard it outside, Concubine Shu Gui wants you to leave the capital, and she will send you out." Concubine Yi said straight to the point, even calling herself "I". "The situation is really unclear now. I don't know when King Wu will be unable to resist. His Majesty is still in a coma. Although there is an imperial physician, it has not improved. I can hold the queen for a while, but not for a long time. This It's a good thing if you leave..."

"Niangniang..." Shen Yanchu didn't understand what Concubine Yi meant.

"Concubine Shu thought I didn't know, but I clearly understood." Concubine Yi let out a sneer, "She sent someone to assassinate you and Yu'er, right?"

Shen Yanchu nodded. He had seen Concubine Yi's intelligence, but he was still surprised by her intelligence.

"Yu'er... but is it okay?" At this time, Concubine Yi finally lost her composure, and it could be seen that she was really nervous, trying to pretend to be calm.

How should this be...how to answer? Shen Yanchu pondered in his heart, he couldn't say that he saved his life by pushing the person into the river.

If answering like this, I am afraid that Concubine Yi will chop him directly with a knife.

"His Royal Highness is very good, I was accidentally caught by an assassin, His Highness has left smoothly, and should be able to come back in a few days." Shen Yanchu's thoughts flowed, and he found that he could only say this. "Your Highness will definitely come back."

"That's good." Concubine Yi's hand that had been holding the sleeves suddenly loosened, and the soft sleeves were wrinkled, just like Shen Yanchu's mood at this time. "I see that you look bad, but you don't have a sad face. It's okay to want to come to Yu'er. So... you can leave. You shouldn't be involved in the matter of seizing the heir."

Shen Yanchu nodded, Xiao Yu should be back soon, he must leave immediately, otherwise, if Xiao Yu is caught, only the lotus pond will be left to swim every day.

But... there was one more thing he never had a chance to say.

"I made a lot of mistakes in order to ask you to help His Highness, but now I feel very sorry for the maiden, and I ask the maiden to punish me." Shen Yanchu bowed his hands, and he sincerely wanted to apologize. As for whether Concubine Yi wanted to forgive him, she Unknown.

Concubine Yi was stunned for a moment, then shook her head with a low smile.

At the beginning, she chose to close the palace and ignore the world's affairs. It was a prank. Not long after that, their parents died together. At that time, Xie Yinge was still young, and she and her younger brother were the only ones left in the family, but she did not fulfill her responsibilities as a sister.

Xie Yinge was the one who used her life to support the glory of his Xie family, and she was just a willful girl. Now that she has become Emperor Xiao Qi's concubine, she can only have this man in her life.

"It's not your fault at first, I just figured it out myself." Concubine Yi's tone was light, and there was a sudden readiness. "My grievances with him should naturally be settled by me."