Chapter 104

In the early morning of the second day, Shen Yanchu woke up once, and when he woke up, he was lying in Xiao Yu's arms.

The smell of ambergris lingered in the house for a long time, and it was really unpleasant to mix with the smell after passion. It's just that his whole body is sore, and it is difficult to turn over. Coupled with Xiao Yu's clinging to him, there was no place for him to feel uncomfortable.

The dryness and heat on his body did not subside. He Yan was right, the courtship period after years of abstinence was indeed very scary. Shen Yanchu felt the turbulent heat in her body, but her heart felt like falling into an ice cave.

Maybe he really shouldn't go to King Wu secretly, but Xiao Yu... He felt pain all over his body when he remembered the bits and pieces in the cell yesterday.

These things can't be explained clearly, and Xiao Yu doesn't want to believe it, so it's better... not to explain. Shen Yanchu's eyes turned slightly red, he closed his eyes, lay in Xiao Yu's arms and continued to pretend to sleep.

He doesn't have many points on his body now, and the medicine he changed before has been hidden by Xiao Yu. And even if he takes medicine, he already has immunity to this medicine, and he can only maintain the previous effect by increasing the dose. Therefore, he must stay by Xiao Yu's side for the time being.

There are still tasks for the system, but there should be not many. When the mission was over, he took Zhao'er out of here.

Wait a minute... Zhaoer? ! Shen Yanchu's face turned pale, and yesterday's blushing heartbeats were replayed again.

Last night, he cried and begged Xiao Yu not to enter the genital cavity, but Xiao Yu went in anyway. Will this time again... have a child?

According to the information provided by the system, Kun Jun is very easy to conceive during the courtship period, almost as long as Gan Jun enters the reproductive cavity and forms a knot, she will become pregnant.

Last night, Xiao Yu went in more than once, and made a knot more than once.

Shen Yanchu touched her belly, and she didn't know what to do. He hated himself for having such a body, and he couldn't bear to have a child like Zhao'er.

"Sigui..." Xiao Yu didn't know when he woke up, and for Gan Jun, he was indeed too tired last night. This time, the courtship period was too turbulent, and even Xiao Yu was a little tired if he was not prepared.

He hugged the person in his arms tighter, as if he was afraid that the person in his arms would run away.

Shen Yanchu didn't speak, he buried his body in Xiao Yu's arms and let Xiao Yu dominate.

There was a sense of spring in the inner hall, Xiao Yu continued to toss Shen Yanchu, and let the people below him make a beautiful voice, it is best not to remember what happened yesterday.

The whole bed was shaking slightly, and Shen Yanchu was turned into a puddle of water by the sun, gently accommodating everything about Xiao Yu.

Just - a knock on the door broke the harmony/harmony scene.

"Your Majesty, the Minister of War and General Xie asked to see him together, saying that it was the Western Regions that raised an army, and the Holy One should judge!" It was Xiao Luzi's voice.

Xiao Luzi has been serving Xiao Yu closely. He knew when Xiao Yu came back last night, and he also knew what the two of them were doing in the room at this time. He also didn't want to disturb His Majesty. The military situation was really urgent, and His Majesty had to be notified.

The voice in the room was sweet and seductive, but Xiao Yu never spoke.

"Well...don't go..." Shen Yanchu was already delirious by the sun, but he had a feeling that he could never leave Xiao Yu. He couldn't control himself, he wanted to get close to Xiao Yu, and wanted Xiao Yu to fill him like this all the time. "Good brother... um... I'm so comfortable in your day... don't go..."