Chapter 74

"Well, brother Chuchu smells so good." Xiao Huan was buried in Shen Yanchu's arms and refused to come out. "I miss brother Chuchu so much. Brother Chuchu rarely enters the palace these days, and he never sees him."

Xiao Huan's voice was soft, he was lying in Shen Yanchu's arms, his voice was a little dull.

Shen Yanchu touched Xiao Huan's small head and slowly squatted down to look at him. "I also miss the ninth highness, how has the ninth highness been recently?"

These words were just teasing Xiao Huan, Shen Yanchu knew from Xiao Huan's appearance that he was doing well.

Xiao Huan had been following Qiao Guiren before, and even food and clothing was a problem. When I saw him before, he was thin, small, and dry. Now the little face is white and tender, and there is meat, and it looks even cuter.

"Concubine Yi treats me very well... My father often comes to see me and check my homework." Xiao Huan replied excitedly, but suddenly paused, "It's just that I feel that Concubine Yi is often very unhappy. , always staring out the window in a daze."

Hearing this, Shen Yanchu was stunned for a moment, and felt a little guilt in her heart.

Concubine Yi is now afraid that she is very unhappy. She thought of He Changting in her heart, but she wanted to serve the emperor, and she was thinking about revenge all the time, so naturally she would not be happy.

If it wasn't for him to do system tasks, Concubine Yi would only guard an empty palace in Yanqing Palace and die alone.

Maybe my heart will be more comfortable than now.

"My Lady of Concubine Yi is not happy, so His Highness will make her happy." Shen Yanchu touched Xiao Huan's small head, and her voice gradually became smaller.

"Yes!" Xiao Huan answered happily, and took a step forward to continue burying in Shen Yanchu's arms.

Xiao Huan was afraid that he really missed him, and he held him tightly for so long and refused to let go.

"Brother Chuchu, I don't know why, I see you today and think you are very good-looking, even better than the fairies in the sky." Xiao Huan rested his head on Shen Yanchu's shoulder, turned his head and said in Shen Yanchu's ear.

Shen Yanchu: "..." Because the halo has risen several times.

But Shen Yanchu naturally wouldn't say anything about the halo, he nodded perfunctorily, stretched out his hand to squeeze Xiao Huan's little nose, twisted it slightly, "Just your sweet mouth!"

Xiao Huan pouted, hugged Shen Yanchu and said nothing.

There was a sweet milky fragrance on the child, Shen Yanchu hugged Xiao Huan and couldn't help kissing the child's cheek for a while.

Xiao Huan covered his face shyly.

Shen Yanchu looked up after kissing and found that Xiao Yu had come out of the Zichen Palace. Because when I came to see the emperor today, Xiao Yu was wearing an official uniform, which looked majestic and noble, and naturally had an inviolable temperament.

However, as soon as she saw Xiao Yu, Shen Yanchu now subconsciously wanted to turn her head and leave. Just looking at Xiao Yu's threatening gaze, his feet couldn't move at all, so he could only stand there and wait for Xiao Yu to come over.

"Hello, seventh brother!" Xiao Huan also saw Xiao Yu, and quickly came out of Shen Yanchu's arms to say hello.

Since Xiao Huan was fostered in the Palace of Concubine Yi, the two brothers had more contacts and got closer.