Chapter 87

The system... is down? This was Shen Yanchu's first thought. However, the point store can still be used, so there should be no major problem.

"How are you, administrator?" Shen Yanchu knocked on the administrator, wondering how the failure of the system would affect him.

"It's okay... it's just..." The administrator's voice was very sad, and it sounded a little weak.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yanchu asked worriedly. Although he usually doesn't like administrators very much, he was still very worried when something happened.

"My... takeaway is gone..." The administrator's tone was inexorable.

Takeaway means that administrators can use their points to exchange for various foods in the system world.

Shen Yanchu: "..." It's just that the takeaway is gone, what about it?

"Will you die if you don't eat in the system world?" Shen Yanchu asked indifferently.

"...No." The administrator answered without any guilt.

Shen Yanchu gave the administrator the middle finger inwardly.

There is an unpleasant smell in the servant's room. For the past few days, Shen Yanchu has been tied up and has not eaten a few bites of food all the way. In addition, he has not eaten since yesterday, and now he is too hungry. Feeling a little disgusting.

He subconsciously rubbed his stomach, lying on the bed trying to endure the uncomfortable moment.

Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door outside.

This should be the eunuch's knock on the door, the sound was very soft, and it stopped after three knocks.

At the beginning of Shen Yan's mind, there must be some guards outside, and if you can enter, you can enter, so why knock on the door. He didn't speak or move. Sure enough, the people outside pushed open the door and came in.

The person who came, Shen Yanchu, even recognized it as the great eunuch who served closely beside Concubine Shu.

This eunuch has been by Concubine Shu's side for a long time, and is one of Concubine Shu's most trusted people.

"Young Master Shen is well." It is also a skill for the eunuch to be able to smile at Yan Yan and talk to others at such a time. Outside, swords and guns are connected, but he can still have such a bearing in the palace.

"Hello, sir." Shen Yanchu didn't intend to be too polite, just nodded and knew.

"The noble concubine knows that you are here, and specially asked me to bring you breakfast. When you have breakfast, please go with the servants." The eunuch said respectfully, he threw the whisk away, and went outside the door. The little eunuch brought the food over.

In the tray is a bowl of white porridge and two eggs, and several dishes of delicate side dishes. Even though the war is raging outside, the living standard in the palace has not declined.

Okay, see you later. He can't starve himself to death. Shen Yanchu picked up the chopsticks and started to eat. Because she was hungry, she was in a hurry to eat. She devoured it for a while before rubbing her full stomach.

After eating, Shen Yanchu wiped her mouth, then got up and left with the eunuch.

He didn't know what Concubine Shu Gui had to say to him, but he didn't have a good way to deal with it now.

The eunuch did not take Shen Yanchu to the Chuxiu Palace of Concubine Shu Gui, but went directly to the Zichen Palace. At this time, the Zichen Hall was surrounded by soldiers one by one, and even an ant probably couldn't climb inside.