Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Search the Palace

    The hand cage was given to Xiao Yu by him, so wouldn't Xiao Yu think that he set a trap to frame it?

    Shen Chu was in a hurry, and he stepped on a twig without paying attention. The sound was not too loud, but it was difficult for someone to hear it with the tip of the ear, so he took a few steps under his feet and hurried to Yanqing Palace.

    At this critical juncture, the system also caused chaos for him.

    【Ding dong! Congratulations on reaching the "Junior Asura Field" achievement. 】

    I thank you! In his heart, Shen Chu wanted to strangle the author to death, but the favorability rating he brushed against himself would be brushed back even if he was kneeling.

    I don't know if Xiao Yu intends to rinse him in the pool, and then sell it to others. Shen Chu's heart was about to jump out of his chest, and he forced him to cover his chest with willpower.

    No, he can't fall, his mission is not yet! Do! Finish!

    With such persistence, Shen Chu supported the tree and left the Imperial Garden, and ran directly to Yanqing Palace.

    The white hand cage was violently thrown on the ground, Xiao Yubao's blue clothes radiated a faint blue light under the illumination of the palace lantern, Xiao Yu's face was terrifyingly white, his lips were slightly blue, I don't know if it was freezing or what other reasons. .

    After kneeling for such a long time, even a strong and strong man could not stand the snow, but Xiao Yu gritted his teeth abruptly and persevered.

    His brows did not wrinkle, and his expression did not change in the slightest. Can't see what he was thinking.    

    "Xiao Linzi, who passed by just now?"

    King Su moved back, slightly away from the emperor, and asked the servant next to him in a low voice. He saw a slightly thin white figure drifting past, still looking familiar.    

    "It seems that Shen Yanchu, the second young master of Shenhou's mansion, is reading with the fifth prince." Xiao Linzi replied in a low voice against Prince Su's ear.

    "Last time Lao Qi fell into the water, did he call Lao Wu over and his Majesty?"

    King Su squinted at the white figure who was far away. With a slender back and a romantic figure, he thought about it carefully.

    That day, this person was quite elegant, with a slender waist and long and slender legs. Today, he is wearing white again, and he looks cold and abstinent.

    He noticed this person at the dinner party. I want to take care of this person and take good care of him. "If he comes back in a while, make a move and detain him to this king."

    The servant didn't know what was going on, so he only dared to say yes.

    King Su nodded with satisfaction, took a step forward, knelt in front of the emperor, and put on a righteous expression.

    "Father, the royal kitchen said that a whole bag was lost, poisoning such a The wolf dog doesn't need that much. Since the seventh brother is suspected, it is better to send someone to search. After all, the seventh brother is the prince, and I believe that the seventh brother will not do such a thing. What you did, not only wronged the seventh brother, but also when it will endanger the palace."

    The righteousness of these words is actually paving the way for the search of the palace. It was too much to remind the emperor Xiao Yu that he had a grudge against the fifth prince and the wolf dog, and he had a solid motive.