Chapter 84

Shen Yanchu was stunned for a while, but did not expect to arrive at the Wuding River so quickly. However, when he thought of pushing Xiao Yu down the river, he felt unhappy.

Perhaps his unhappy expression was too obvious, Xiao Yu gently wrapped his arms around him.

The owner of the farm yard looked at Shen Yanchu for a while with a strange look, and then looked at the hand that was hugging Shen Yanchu's waist.

Hmm... Shen Yanchu blushed subconsciously.

Probably for the sake of silver, the owner of the farmyard nodded reluctantly, "You guys live in the small wing next door."

Sure enough, if you have money, you can make a grinder and a ghost. Shen Yanchu felt that the owner's eyes were obviously not right, but that piece of silver was probably enough for the farmer's family to eat and drink for a year, so even so, let them stayed.

"Thank you." Xiao Yu nodded and pulled Shen Yanchu to enter the courtyard slowly.

Although the farmyard is simple, it is very clean. There are a few chickens and ducks in the yard. At this time, the chickens and ducks are already in the chicken coop, eating quietly.

Directly in front of the yard is a slightly dilapidated main house, with a half-new wing on the side, it can be seen that it is newly built.

On the other side of the main room is the kitchen, where the hostess is making a fire to cook. Their pair of children, who only look like they are only four or five years old, are playing around in front of their mother, and laughter echoes in the courtyard.

Shen Yanchu felt a strange feeling inexplicably. If he and Xiao Yu also had such a small yard, it would be good to have a pair of children...

When he thought about it like this, when he looked up, he found Xiao Yu was also looking at him, and there was a desire in his eyes.

He and Xiao Yu... there will be no children, and he doesn't know what the relationship between him and Xiao Yu is now. He has been thinking about this problem, but has never come up with a result.

With the most intimate relationship, he didn't know how to face Xiao Yu.

"Hello, brother!" The little girl in the kitchen turned her head and saw Shen Yanchu with sharp eyes, probably because of the achievement of "all ages", the little girl was not afraid of life at all, she staggered forward, and rushed directly to Shen Yanchu on the legs.

The little girl's two braids were upturned, her big eyes were round and bright, she hugged Shen Yanchu's thigh without letting go, and acted sweetly.

Who doesn't like cute little girls? Shen Yanchu's heart was about to melt. He gently touched the top of the little girl's head, the soft little hair rubbed against the palm of his hand, and feeling that it was not enough, he hugged the little girl again.

Xiao Yu's jealous eyes were turning red next to him.

"Qianqian, come down quickly, how can you lie on top of the guests!" The man of the house hurriedly called his daughter down, but unfortunately the youngest daughter refused to come down and hugged Shen Yanchu's neck and kissed him.

Really... a big kiss. Shen Yanchu felt that there was a lot of saliva on her face.

Xiao Yu also saw this big kiss, his face darkened and he forcibly hugged the child. As a result, as soon as the girl was hugged, the little boy on the other side also ran over, also wanting a kiss.

So without Xiao Yu seeing it, the little boy left a big kiss on the other side of Shen Yanchu's face.

Until dinner, Shen Yanchu could feel that Xiao Yu was a little unhappy.