Chapter 80

Shen Yanchu's eyes widened.

This feeling is familiar yet somewhat unfamiliar. Shen Yanchu didn't expect that just touching his lips would make him so excited, and his whole body felt like an electric shock.

It was as if... he suddenly became sensitive.

The faint smell of ambergris mixed with the smell of blood filled the cave, but what was more intense... was the smell of Shen Yanchu's clear tea.

He subconsciously planned to leave Xiao Yu's lips, this feeling was too exciting, he could not bear it. But the next moment - before he could escape, Xiao Yu held the back of his head with his right hand, and was pressed tightly against the person under him. Shen Yanchu was afraid that her resistance would hurt Xiao Yu, so she didn't dare to move, she could only support the stones on both sides with her hands.

"Sigui can't escape from the battle..." Xiao Yu's voice contained a faint smile, and the last word, ah, was a bit of a tease, with a lingering charm.

Then Xiao Yu stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked Shen Yanchu's lips lightly.

"Sigui...kiss...is going to come in." Xiao Yu's breath was sprayed on Shen Yanchu's lips.

Listening to Xiao Yu's words, Shen Yanchu's face immediately blushed, as if he was about to drip blood. His heart had been beating wildly from the moment his lips touched, almost jumping out of his chest.

Since they all kissed on their own initiative... Shen Yanchu hesitated for a while, then slowly opened his mouth to let Xiao Yu in. After Shen Yanchu opened his mouth, the pliable tip of the tongue rushed in, and as soon as he entered, he found Shen Yanchu's tongue intimately, and gently rubbed the soft meat.

The feeling of the entanglement of the tongue tip was too exciting, Shen Yanchu subconsciously wanted to escape, but the hand on the back of his head tightened, preventing him from escaping.

It was just a kiss. Shen Yanchu immediately felt that he was emotionally moved, and the heat in his body was uncontrollable. He wanted to...

Want more intense and in-depth action.

Shen Yanchu suddenly broke free from Xiao Yu's shackles. He was already weak all over. At this time, the struggle consumed most of his strength, and he could only sit in front of Xiao Yu and gasp for breath.

He... what is he doing? How could he want more intense and deeper action? Keep going...but it's not just kissing. But he is telling him now that he really wants to continue.

From Xiao Yu's point of view, Shen Yanchu was not angry when he suddenly broke free, but felt that his Sigui was a little shy. Shen Yanchu sat in front of him in messy clothes, her lips were red and swollen from the kiss, and her eyes were wet as if afraid.

He bullied too much, Xiao Yu silently reflected. He needs to comfort the person in front of him.

"Sigui is so sweet, I couldn't control myself on impulse..."

Shen Yanchu's whole body stiffened.

As if what he said was not quite right, Xiao Yu closed his mouth and reflected for a while.

"Sigui rarely takes the initiative once..."

This time Shen Yanchu stood up directly and ran out of the cave with a blushing face. Xiao Yu wanted to go after him, but he couldn't move his body, and just got up a little, he was involved in the wound and sat back. Fortunately, there were cliffs outside, and Shen Yanchu couldn't leave at all. He probably just went out to "calm".

Shen Yanchu really went to "calm down". He didn't expect that just kissing could make him have such a big reaction.

The small platform outside the cave was not big, and Shen Yanchu only dared to move near the entrance of the cave. It was still March, and it was still a little cold in the mountains. He quickly calmed down and stood on the platform to pick up a few more branches.