Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Revenge

    "You let go! Xiao Yu! You fucking let me go!"

    Shen Chu used all his strength to push Xiao Yu, but he was injured behind him, and he couldn't use his strength at all, and his random pushing was like scratching It was like itching and it was useless.

    Instead, Xiao Yu hugged him tighter and tighter until he couldn't move at all.

    "Don't move, you still have injuries behind you." Xiao Yu frowned slightly, pulled something out of the cabinet under the bed at will, and tied Shen Chu's hands together!

    "You...you...!"

    Shen Chu's face was flushed with anger, his body was trembling, he had no strength at all. His hands were tied, and the injury behind him made him unable to move at all.

    Xiao Luzi was now at the door, looking at the shadows peeking out of the window, expressing deep regret for Shen Gongzi.

    What are these two people fighting about the goblins to make this happen?

    Can't say, can't say.

    As for the house, this time has entered the truce period.

    Because of the suffocation and struggle just now, Shen Chu's breathing was disordered and rapid.

    He was lying on the bed, his hands were tied by a pair of trousers at the head of the bed, his face was flushed, and even his eyes were red. There is a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, and his body rises and falls slightly with his breathing.

    Xiao Yu took out the medicinal powder again, and took Shen Chu's trousers to give him the medicine. After struggling for so long, the medicines I took before were useless.

    The faint scent of tea is surging in the air again, but the taste is too light, so the two people who are so preoccupied did not notice it.

    After applying the medicine, Xiao Yu continued to wet the handkerchief with water, and wiped off the sweat on Shen Chu's body carefully.

    Finally, Xiao Luzi was called in to clean up the wreckage.

    The previous fight had messed up the things on the bed, several wet handkerchiefs had fallen off, and the quilts on the bed were scattered.

    Shen Chu was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and pretending to be dead.

    Hmph, absolutely not!

    Xiao Luzi's movements were very light, and soon the lights in the room were turned off, leaving only two lights at the door, and the room suddenly became dark.

    There were only two people here, neither of them said a word, so quiet that they could almost hear each other's breathing.

    The sound of rustling cloth came from Shen Chu's ears. The sound was particularly clear in the dark. Then a person climbed up on the bed, lifted the quilt and covered it.

    It was naturally Xiao Yu who went to bed.

    Shen Chu really didn't want to talk to him, but the task had been completed before, and he still wanted his life, so he couldn't overstep it, it was better to leave.

    Who would have thought that he had just moved, and the things on his wrist had not been undone -

     Xiao Yu calmly stretched out his hand and pressed Shen Chu's back, making him unable to get up at all.

    In the darkness, Shen Chu looked at Xiao Yu fiercely, but gritted his teeth and refused to speak.

    "I'll take you back tomorrow, and you'll rest here tonight." Xiao Yu's voice was warm and pleasant, and he could hear the sound of his breath clearly right next to Shen Chu's ears.