Chapter 83

Inside the Palace in the afternoon

Gyeongbokgung Palace is burning with light incense, and white smoke slowly rises from the incense burner.

The queen of Daliang sat upright in her place, with delicate makeup and gorgeous clothes. The complicated patterns on the clothes are just like her mood at this time.

At this moment, King Su was kneeling in front of her, his back was straight, and his eyes were cruel and stubborn.

There were no servants to serve in the temple, and no one would hear what the two of them said.

"Please help me with the queen mother!" King Su knelt in front of the queen, his words were sonorous and powerful.

"Crack—" The queen seemed to go crazy suddenly, grabbed the teacup on the table and threw it to the ground. The cup made a crisp sound and shattered into countless pieces lying on the cold floor tiles.

"You! How... how dare you!" The queen stood up abruptly, pointing at King Su's right hand, trembling. "That's the emperor! You know it! You actually... actually want..."

The queen wanted to open her mouth several times, but in the end she didn't say it.

"Mother, if this is done, you don't have to be controlled by others. Isn't the Lama Temple and Chuxiu Palace up to you? As long as the mother helps me, this will happen! Please help me!" King Su suddenly knelt down, his voice impassioned , as if the voice queen would definitely help him.

"This palace is in charge?" The queen seemed to understand something, sneered, staggered back, and accidentally fell on the chair. "You and your brother have already negotiated. If this palace doesn't agree, what can I do, abolish this palace?"

The last sentence she said was soft and soft, as if she was just talking to herself, and at the same time as if she was mocking herself.

She has been by the emperor's side since the palace, and has been serving her carefully for decades, but she has never been favored by the emperor. In the palace, she lost two children one after another, and after entering the palace, there was no news. Later, the emperor had the concubine Shu Gui, whom he longed for, and the concubine Bai Yueguang, whom he could not get.

The emperor never had her in his heart.

But she is the queen, she must be held and respected. She can't be jealous, she can't arbitrarily punish people she doesn't like, and she has to worry about the prosperity of her mother's family.

Until now... she actually wanted to... poison her husband with her own hands.

It's... sad.

However, her mother's family had already joined forces with King Su, and she would still be implicated if she did nothing, and the same outcome would have happened if she did. Her mother's family doesn't take care of her, she needs to take care of her mother's family.

"Forget it... go get ready." The queen only felt a terrible headache, she rubbed her forehead lightly, but it didn't help.

She waved her hand, unwilling to pay attention to King Su again.

Seeing that the matter was completed, King Su quickly left Gyeongbokgung Palace with a happy expression on his face.

The queen sat in the hall and looked at the figure of King Su leaving, and suddenly a tear fell.

When she adopted King Su at that time, she was also determined to treat him well in the future, just like her own son.

The little King Su had just left at that time, and the little one was soft and very cute. The second word that can be spoken is the mother-in-law, who sticks behind her all day long.