Extra 5

Extra 5: Original Story

Shen Yanchu opened her eyes and found herself back in the dark cell again. There were no windows and no candles in the cell, and his eyes were pitch black, which was frightening.

His clothes were wrinkled and slightly damp. He recalled what had happened before and couldn't help shivering.

In the winter, the pool water was frozen, and he was thrown directly into the water by the vigorous eunuch. submerged slowly.

"Sigui... How do you feel about this?" Xiao Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, looking at Chi Shui's gentle eyes with a hint of mockery.

"The body slowly becomes cold... numb, and the water will pour into your body hard, from all the places you can enter. Nostrils...mouth...eyes...ears..."

The life is right in front of him, but he can't reach it no matter what. Countless streams of water were sucked into his mouth and nose, until all the light left him, and it sank to the bottom of the pool as a joke.

"Did you feel it?"

"What I felt at the beginning was to make you pay back a hundred times a thousand times."

Xiao Yu stood on the shore, holding the bright red plum blossoms that he had just picked in his hand. He smiled softly and kindly, but his voice was like a death god holding a sickle, which made people dread.

Thinking of Xiao Yu, Shen Yanchu trembled all over, he shivered and shrank to a corner of the cold bed, holding his hot body and staring out blankly.

He probably has a fever, Shen Yanchu thought.

Perhaps the last thing he should do in his life is to be the enemy of Xiao Yu.

Shen Yanchu coughed twice in a low voice, only to feel that there was no pain in her chest. He was frail and sickly since he was a child, and he would naturally catch a cold and fever after bathing in the lotus pond several times in winter.

But he... had no choice. One side is King Su, who is interested in him, and Marquis Shen, who can't wait to put him on the bed of King Su. He will definitely not commit himself. One is the King Wu who has an old relationship with his mother, so he naturally chose King Wu.

As for Xiao Yu...he didn't think about it at all.

At that time, Xiao Yu was small and was bullied by King Su and King Wu together. Although he couldn't bear to bully a child, for his position in King Wu's camp, he did bully Xiao Yu to please King Wu.

So now it's the land - he deserves it.

Shen Yanchu coughed twice, rubbing her arms to get a touch of warmth.

Just when he was almost in despair, a ray of light suddenly appeared in front of his eyes. The light was very weak at first, and gradually became bigger and bigger, and finally stopped slowly in front of Shen Yanchu.

Is it... Xiao Yu? Shen Yanchu could hardly believe his eyes. How could Xiao Yu come to prison at this time? Is it to toss him again?

Shen Yanchu shrank back subconsciously.

He is really... afraid of Xiao Yu now.

I saw Xiao Luzi holding a lamp in front of the right, Xiao Yu was wearing a black shirt with a beautiful koi embroidered on his chest. The young man walks steadily, is high-spirited, and has delicate facial features, and he can still reveal a kind of arrogant temperament under the dim light.

In fact, Xiao Yu didn't intend to come to see Shen Yanchu again.

The man in front of him once threw his food, tore his clothes, and pushed him down from the lotus pond in order to please King Su. He had set many traps waiting for him to dive into when he was trying to win the heirloom. It was too late for him to hate, let alone come to see Shen Yanchu.