Chapter 120

It happened at that moment. In the eyes of others, Shen Yanchu just drank a bowl of plum soup. The next moment, the bowl with plum soup fell to the ground, and the light red plum soup was spilled on the ground.

Shen Yanchu's face was pale, and he spat out a large mouthful of red blood. The blood fell on the clothes and on the face of Zhao'er who was nestled in his arms.

"Dad?" Zhao'er raised his head, and warm blood fell on his face.

Red...warm...with a faint smell of blood...

Zhao'er's eyes widened, and she burst into tears.

"Sigui! Sigui!" Xiao Yu was the first to notice the abnormality, and by the time Zhao'er cried, he had already rushed to Shen Yanchu.

Shen Yanchu fell straight back, her face was as pale as paper, and blood continued to flow from the corners of her mouth. His eyes were slightly closed, and his body was completely unable to support it. "poisonous……"

"Poisonous?" Xiao Yu supported Shen Yanchu's soft body at the moment when Shen Yanchu fell, his heart sank to the bottom in the blink of an eye, and he hurriedly picked up the person and walked towards the side hall. "Come on! Go to Jiang Wanting! Everyone here today is not allowed to leave!"

The following words were said to Xiao Luzi.

"Where is the forbidden army! Someone is assassinating! Escort and escort!" Xiao Luzi immediately reacted and shouted in the highest voice, Xia Qing immediately led the other Qinglong guards to lock the door of the hall, and the forbidden army surrounded the hall at the fastest speed.

Before the ministers and envoys sitting at the bottom could react to what happened, everyone was besieged in the hall. Everyone panicked and didn't know what was going on.

The first to be controlled was the envoy of Dongying. Being held hostage by Qinglongwei, he has not forgotten to struggle, and shouted loudly that he is the envoy of Dongying, you must not touch me.

However, as a member of Qinglongwei, Xia Qing completely ignored the words of the Dongying envoy. He found that the little prince had been forgotten in the seat of the queen, and hurried over to pick up Zhao'er.

Zhao'er was so frightened that she burst into tears, and was buried in Xia Qing's arms, not daring to raise her head. Xia Qing did not dare to hand over the little prince to others, so he could only hold the child and command the Qinglongwei.

Now he is more worried about Her Royal Highness.

After the arrival of the forbidden army, Xiao Luzi quickly found Jiang Wanting in the crowd, and the two rushed to the side hall together. At this time, the side hall was surrounded, and Xiao Luzi sent his confidants to personally go to the Tai Hospital to get the medicine box. He and Jiang Wanting also quickly entered the house.

However, as soon as they entered the side hall, they smelled a pungent bloody smell.

Shen Yanchu had already been placed on the bed, her whole body looked terribly white, only the blood on the corner of her mouth was scary red. His black eyelashes trembled slightly, and his breath was barely audible.

Xiao Yu just knelt down beside the bed and held Shen Yanchu's hand with his uninjured hand. The temperature in his hands has begun to cool, not as warm as before.

Standing at the door, Jiang Wanting was stunned for a moment, and immediately came in to take Shen Yanchu's pulse. However, just as he approached the bedside, Xiao Yu suddenly turned his head and looked at him with an extremely vigilant look. Then it was discovered that it was an acquaintance who lowered his head and lowered his guard.