Chapter 42

Chapter 42: The White Cat

    Outside the warm pavilion in the imperial garden.

    When Xiao Yu entered the door, Princess Ye Xiao was scolding the servants inside.

    "The two of you were picked by me personally, and I have never assigned rough work on weekdays."

    The little princess sat on a chair in the warm pavilion, followed by two little maids, and a young man kneeling in front, standing beside him.

    "It's just raising a cat, and you can even lose Yutao over and over again by taking care of this matter?! Yutao got lost because sister Ming'er couldn't keep up."

    The one who spoke was the maid Ning'er who was standing beside her, she was holding an orange cat in her arms, she looked shiny and took good care of her.

    The two maids standing behind the little princess looked at each other, but said nothing. The jade peach raised by the little county master is the most well-behaved, and likes to lie still in the arms of people.

    But in the end, it's just a cat, Ning'er got down to a few words, why should they offend people.

    "The jade peach was given to me by Your Majesty. If you can't find the jade peach today, you will receive the punishment yourself!"

    Ye Xiao County Master was already in a hurry and stood up, the golden butterfly in his hair swayed violently, his face ashen.

    "What's wrong with the little princess?"

    Xiao Yu had been waiting at the door for a while, the sunlight passed through his hair.

    The jade crown was shining brightly, and the delicate facial features seemed to be able to speak, making people feel that he was originally Just a gentle and soft person.   

    "Your Highness is well."

    Ye Xiao County did not see that Xiao Yu was also here, and when she remembered the way she was making a big noise just now, it was really unethical, and she couldn't help blushing.

    Her skin is fair, and she can see it clearly when her face is slightly red.    

    "My cat is missing, and I am punishing the servant girl in charge, which makes His Highness laugh."

    Ye Xiao County Lord Yingying bowed and saluted respectfully.

    The anger between the eyebrows before has dissipated, revealing the most correct posture.    

    "Is it a white cat? Maybe I know where it is." Xiao Yu smiled slightly, with his hands behind his back, with a straight posture and an upright expression, no one could disbelieve what he said.

    "If the Seventh Highness knows about Yutao's whereabouts, can you take me to find it? Yan'er must be grateful." Ye Xiaojun's eyes brightened, and he couldn't help but take two steps forward.

    "Also ask the little princess to come with me to take a look." Xiao Yu didn't enter the door, but stretched out his hand in a gesture of invitation.

    His hands were slender and fair, and Ye Xiaojun looked stunned for a moment, then turned around and said, "The two of you are waiting here."

    After that, he followed Xiao Yu. The two maids followed behind Ye Xiao County Master, a little further away.

    It was almost noon when the sun was at its peak, shining warmly on people. At this time, it is not very cold outside, and it is also very comfortable to take a walk in the imperial garden.