Chapter 72

Since Xiao Yu was rejected that night, Shen Yanchu really rarely saw Xiao Yu again.

But he could always hear news about Xiao Yu in his life. Xiao Yu not only avoided him, but also sent him some news just in time, brushing his presence from time to time.

At first, Shen Yanchu felt that it was good not to receive news from Xiao Yu, but after a long time... He also felt that his heart was empty, and at this time, when he received news from Xiao Yu, his heart would fill up a bit.

Recently, Xiao Yu, who is obedient, tries to stay in and out of Shen's house as little as possible, but he is very disobedient and sends people over to give gifts every day. If he doesn't come, someone will come.

He sent some fresh melons and fruits yesterday, some tea and cakes today, and tomorrow's gold and silver china. In short, everything he could think of and what he could find was secretly delivered.

In order to prevent others from thinking too much, Xiao Yu himself occasionally... over the wall and sent in, he didn't talk much, at most a few words.

Shen Yanchu was left holding a pile of things at a loss.

Usually when Xiao Yu came here, there were no servants. Gradually, gossip began to spread in the Shen residence.

In the dead of night, His Royal Highness the King of Chu often climbed over the wall to meet with the second young master, and together they enjoyed the moonlight and starry sky in the garden of Shenfu! The two of them sat together under the pine trees in the garden, chanting poems against each other, and behaved intimately!

Shen Yanchu wanted to take care of it at first, but later found that the more clarified, people thought that the rumor was true, and the three became tigers. It wasn't true at first, but now it is rumored to be the same, if it weren't for him being the protagonist of the rumor. , he thought it was true.

This can only give up and no longer control. Anyway, it was just innocuous, just idle talk, and Shen Yanchu gave up.

However, the rumors of the Shen residence have not subsided, and the rumors of the Ministry of War have risen again.

In order to reject Xiao Yu and prevent Xiao Yu from being affected by the sun, Shen Yanchu never returned to the barracks, but kept handling official duties in the Ministry of War. There were not enough staff at the barracks, so it was natural to borrow Shu Lingshi. If Shen Yanchu didn't go, he had to hire someone else.

But with so many books and history, none of them could survive three days.

At first, Shen Yanchu didn't know why Shu Lingshi, who was seconded to the military camp, came back to replace him soon, obviously everyone was looking forward to going to the military camp.

Later, when the booklings who came back from the military camp patted him on the shoulder with deplorable expressions and comforted him, he realized what the problem was.

"His Royal Highness the King of Chu is really scary," a Shulingshi named Sun who had been to the military camp cried. "Who would have thought that Xiao Shulingshi would sit with His Royal Highness the King of Chu, and every day His Highness the King of Chu would stare at me when he finished his official business, and the person who looked at him felt cold behind his back, as if he was being stared at by a tiger. , I just copied seven documents by mistake in the past morning!"

"And this Prince of Chu seems to be very masculine. I saw with my own eyes His Highness the Prince of Chu was holding a portrait of a man and looking at it! And the man in the painting looks like... Brother Shen." Another surname returned from the military camp. Liu's book Ling Shi hesitated for a moment to say so.