Chapter 102

The prison of the Ministry of Punishment was in the west of the city. Shen Yanchu secretly ran out of the side gate of the palace with the token, and immediately put on a bamboo hat to cover his face.

However, this kind of dress can only make others not recognize him. Since he came back, Xiao Yu has always prepared clothes for him from three years ago, as if he wanted to make Shen Yanchu go back to three years ago. Therefore, people who are familiar with him can see at a glance that it is him from the clothes and figure.

It's been cloudy today and looks like it's going to snow. Shen Yanchu rode the carriage all the way to the prison of the Ministry of Punishment. For some unknown reason, she felt dizzy when she got off the carriage, her legs were a little weak and she couldn't use her strength. The lower abdomen is slightly swollen, and there is a feeling of inexplicable.

But at this time, I can't care too much, this feeling is vaguely not in the way. But after today, he has no chance to see King Wu again.

The outer wall of the prison is white, the gate is jet-black, and the words on the plaque are blood-red.

He quickly lowered his head and handed the token to the jailer guarding the prison. It seemed that the jailer recognized this token, and the original indifferent expression changed his face as if he had changed his face.

"Sir, wait a moment, I'll go and invite the Lisi to come out to greet him." A jailer took the token, saluted in a panic, and went in embarrassedly to ask the Lisi under the eyes of Shen Yanchu.

The officials came very quickly. The officials of the Ministry of Punishment were only five-rank officials, and the last time they could get this token was a third-rank official in the court, so when the officials saw the token, they hurried out to greet them.

"Your Excellency is well, who is it?" Li Si was dressed in a red official suit and looked to be in his forties. His back was slightly hunched, and his voice was trembling.

"My surname is Shen, I came here by His Majesty's order to ask King Wu a few words, you take me there." As soon as he came up, Shen Yanchu went straight to the topic, not knowing when Xiao Yu would find out that the token was missing, maybe he would find him He ran away, so he had to deal with King Wu before that.

As everyone knows, Xia Qing had escorted Shen Zhao to Xie Yinge's side at this time, and then immediately went to the Zichen Hall to report to Xiao Yu.

"The Empress did not take the First Prince to leave, but left the palace alone. The direction should be the prison of the Ministry of Punishment." Xia Qing knelt in the Zichen Hall and told Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu sat behind the desk, slender and fair fingers gently caressing the vacant spot on the belt. This place was supposed to hold a token representing the emperor, but at this time this token was in Shen Yanchu's hands.

There was a hint of determination and madness in his eyes, as if someone who had been walking in the ice and snow for a long time saw the light after losing the last light and heat, and almost fanatically wanted to occupy the light in front of him.

Shen Yanchu is the glimmer of light that can make him crazy.

Since recovering his Sigui, he has been afraid to act rashly because he is afraid of his Sigui.

But this time...it's different. Xiao Yu's smile became a little dangerous. Steal his token to tryst other men, and maybe run away with other men.

Three years ago, his thoughts left him, but he and Xiao Huan left the land of right and wrong, and now he still plans to save King Wu out, and the two of them live together?