Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    It had been three or four days since Xiao Yu left in a huff, and Shen Chu had never understood what Xiao Yu was so angry about. He Yan.

    In the past few days, Xiao Yu has not come to open his hips for him, so Shen Chu was so happy not to go to Xiao Yu, and now Yi Concubine's business is the biggest.

    "Yes, these few hosta flowers are very beautiful."

    He Yan picked up the hosta flowers on the table and observed them one by one. The dozen or so hosta flowers were all white and delicate, as if they were really blooming.

    "Thanks to your ingenuity, Youqing, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it." Shen Chu put away a dozen handmade hosta flowers in a wooden box, and then took out the custom-made sky blue set from the wardrobe behind him. clothes.    

    Shen Yanchu's body was white and meticulous, and his facial features were straight. Even in the sky blue color, which was difficult to show off, he was very handsome.

   The sky blue clothes were embroidered with light dark patterns, which made him look noble and elegant.    

    "Sigui, are you...?"

    He Yan didn't quite understand what Shen Chu was doing.    

    "Go to Yanqing Palace with me, and you'll know right away." Shen Chu sold out, deliberately not telling He Yan what he was going to do.

    He put the box containing the hosta flowers in his arms, pulled up He Yan and walked out.    

    A few days ago, Xie Yinge had instructed He Yan to keep an eye on Shen Chu.

    If Shen Chu needed something, let him try to help Shen Chu as much as possible, so He Yan didn't say anything after being pulled like this, he suppressed his curiosity and followed.

    Shen Chu walked in the direction of Yanqing Palace together.    

    The snow that fell a few days ago has almost melted away, with only occasional snow in the shade. The sun is barely shining today, and the sky is a clean blue.

    The cool wind blew through the scarlet palace walls, and as soon as you looked up, the sky was surrounded by the four corners.    

    At this time, there are not many palace staff working outside the palace, especially near Yanqing Palace, there is not a single palace staff on duty.

    "What are we going to do?" He Yan asked Shen Chu, who was circling around Yanqing Palace.

    He originally thought that Shen Chu had brought him here to find Xiao Yu, but the last time Xiao Yu had something to say, he didn't do it for some reason.

    Why is Shen Chu here now instead of entering the Yanqing Palace, but instead going around outside?

    "Youqing, please help me, I want to sit on the tile on the wall." Shen Chu looked around to find a place, pointed to the glazed tile on the wall, and asked He Yan to get him up.    

    Compared with other folk courtyard walls, the palace wall was a little higher, and with Shen Chu's physical condition, it was absolutely impossible to go up.

    It's a pity that He Yan was wronged, and Shen Chu hugged him like a koala, which sent Shen Chu to the palace wall.    

    "Sigui, it's so unethical, you should hurry down as well."

    Although He Yan helped Shen Chu to go up, he was still a little worried, but he still listened to Shen Chu's words and went down to watch the wind.