Chapter 89

It wasn't until the carriage galloped out for a long time, and when night came, Shen Yanchu couldn't really digest the manager's words.

He sat on the bed of the inn and slowly stroked his belly with his warm hands.

Here... will there really be a child?

This is too absurd. It was really hard for him to accept that his body could be pregnant and have children. He is not a woman, he is a straight man!

Well...now it's a bit bent too.

The carriage ran fast along the way, and now they have left the boundary of the capital. After entering a small town, the driver left. He could only take Xiao Huan to find an inn to rest.

In the days to come, he and Xiao Huan can only rely on each other for life.

Fortunately, his mother's mother's family, the Lin family, had money, and Shen Yanchu carried a lot of large money bills with him. The news spread slowly at this time. If he waited for the audit, it would be a year before he could find out where he took the money, so he didn't have to worry about his whereabouts being found.

Anyway, no one cares about them now. He sleeps as long as he wants, and leaves whenever he wants. Xiao Yu couldn't find him in the vast sea of ​​people, and he didn't have to ask for trouble.

How nice. Shen Yanchu looked at the moon outside the window and said in her heart.

The bright moon hangs high, not a single star can be seen outside the window.

Shen Yanchu sighed, he turned to look at Xiao Huan, who was sleeping peacefully on the bed, and tucked the quilt for him. Then go and close the window and blow out the bedside light.

The room suddenly became much darker.

Shen Yanchu was distracted while undressing, and unknowingly he even took off most of his obscene clothes. After the body was cold, he regained his senses, and when he looked down, he saw traces of blue and purple on his body. His body was originally white, and he was tricked by Xiao Yu during the courtship period before, and there are still traces to this day.

Under the dim light, Shen Yanchu subconsciously touched the traces on his body, as if Xiao Yu was still beside him... Right behind him, he hugged him tightly, kissed him gently, filled with desire asked him in a hoarse voice.

"Sigui... do you like it?"

Just imagining, Shen Yanchu was already hot all over.

With a flushed face, he wrapped himself in the quilt and lay down beside Xiao Huan, using the child's clean sleeping face to suppress all the messy thoughts in his heart.

After going through so many things, it is impossible for him to be with Xiao Yu after all.

What's more... Shen Yanchu touched his lower abdomen, there is still a big problem that cannot be solved.

On the second day, Shen Yanchu and Xiao Huan slept until the third day of the sun. On weekdays, Shen Yanchu needed to handle official business, and Xiao Huan needed to read. Neither of them had slept in, but once in a while, they felt the beauty of slumber and never wanted to. Get up early.

Xiao Huan has been in the palace since he was a child, just like Xiao Yu, he has never come out to play, and everything feels very novel. He is a prince, he has never slept with anyone else, and in front of him is his favorite brother Chuchu. The child sneaked into Shen Yanchu's bed, and slept for a while holding the sweet and soft Chuchu brother Meimei.

After getting up, Shen Yanchu sorted out the things on her body, put all the useful things together, then threw away all the clothes in the palace, and put on Xiao Huan's clothes before taking him downstairs.