Chapter 82

Shen Yanchu only felt that his body was almost no longer under his control at this time. Originally, his body was very sensitive, and he didn't like others to touch him on weekdays. Now he's starting to lose consciousness under an inexplicable emotional tide, and expecting someone to touch his itchy spot.

He half-closed his eyes and looked helplessly at the person in front of him. Unexpectedly, Xiao Yu took a half step back and left his lips.

The cave was so dark that only the faint moonlight could penetrate it.

When he saw Xiao Yu's eyes, it was almost like he was going to be swallowed alive and then swallowed into his stomach. This look made his whole body go weak.

"Xiao...Xiao Yu." Shen Yanchu reached out and touched Xiao Yu's shoulder, her voice soft and sweet, almost crying.

He could hear Xiao Yu's rapid and heavy breathing, but the person in front of him was reluctant to approach him. Shen Yanchu's heart suddenly felt a sense of grievance. I didn't really like to be intimate with him before, but today he... thinks about it, this person is going to step back!

"You... don't want me?" Shen Yanchu had lost all reason at this time, and only wanted the person with the scent of ambergris in front of him to occupy everything he had.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened his mouth, he was picked up by the person in front of him and placed in a place where the moonlight came in. This way the two of them can see a little bit more clearly.

"Are you really... willing?" Xiao Yu spread the fox fur on the ground, and then gently placed Shen Yanchu on the fox fur. His tone was indescribably solemn, as if he was talking about an oath.

Shen Yanchu was lying on the fox fur, her body was limp and weak, but she kept clamoring for people to touch her. Now Xiao Yu almost cried when she asked such a question.

"I want...will...I want...you move faster." Shen Yanchu's eyes were slightly red, looking at him helplessly.

But the next second, he was speechless.

Because Xiao Yu had already bullied him, he fiercely blocked Shen Yanchu's delicate lips. The smell of clear tea seemed to be ignited and spread like an explosion in the cave. The sweet and greasy taste seduces the people in front of them, making both of them confused.

The originally faint taste of ambergris was also enhanced to the extreme, which quickly overwhelmed Shen Yanchu's tea scent.

Shen Yan was sensitive at the beginning, but now it is the period of seeking pleasure, and her body is even more sensitive. Soon she could not stand Xiao Yu's kiss, and her body trembled like leaves in the autumn wind. After Xiao Yu bit the tip of his tongue, he was stimulated and wanted to run away.

However, how could Xiao Yu let Shen Yanchu, who was in his hand, leave, he directly grabbed his ankle and pulled the person back, pressed him under him and kissed it carefully, without moving.

"No...don't..." Shen Yanchu didn't expect that just kissing would be so exciting, and the person who pushed and shoved began to struggle.

However, how could Xiao Yu let him struggle to succeed? He is Gan Jun, and in front of him is his favorite Kun Jun, who is still praying for his pity.

Once you touch it, you can't let it go.

...

...

...

Shen Yanchu took a slight nap in Xiao Yu's arms in the early morning of the second day.

It was a little cold in the cave in the early morning, and the morning light was scattered in the cave. He unconsciously buried deeper into Xiao Yu's arms, trying to avoid the ubiquitous cold outside. Su Bai's slender fingers trembled slightly, and the body covered by the clothes trembled unnaturally, subconsciously letting her waist relax.