Chapter 57

Chapter 57: Jade Carving

    "How could it be a joke? I do think that Mr. Shen is a rare talent, and my little sister is attracted to you again. I, the elder brother, naturally have to match." Zhao Qingjun's expression was gentle, not angry because he refused, but his tone was relaxed. softer. "Is there anything Shen Gongzi needs to take care of?"

    Hahaha what? I'm so afraid that your sister will marry me and your brother and sister will kill me together. Shen Chu thought bitterly in his heart. And in the future, Zhao Jixin will be Xiao Yu's second favorite woman, how dare he grab it.

    "Today...Isn't my brother discussing marriage with Miss Zhao?" Shen Chu was unwilling to continue to spend too much time on this issue.

    His evasive attitude seems like he doesn't dare to talk too much, and if he talks too much, he will be bullied by his father and brothers.

    "Really?" Zhao Qingjun nodded thoughtfully, looked up at Lord Shen and Shen Qiuting, but did not speak.

    Shen Chu could see that this Zhao Qingjun, Master Zhao, was simply here to draw hatred for him. It was just a meal, and the Shen family father and son looked at him with resentment and jealousy in their eyes.

    The father and son of the Shen family probably didn't see it, but Shen Chu did. He felt that Zhao Qingjun came here today not as if he was here to talk about relatives, but for another purpose. Although Shen Chu didn't know what the purpose was, it wasn't a discussion about relatives.

    He even felt that... Zhao Qingjun was more interested in him than in the Shenhou Mansion.

    In the original book, there seems to be someone like Zhao Qingjun, who of course appeared as Xiao Yu's eldest brother. There are not many plots of this person, and Shen Chu can't remember clearly, so I can't figure out what this person means for the time being.

    After Shen Chu euphemistically avoided the question of discussing relatives for the second time, this Master Zhao stopped talking to Shen Chu, but from time to time he talked to the rest of the Shen family, as if he had completely lost interest in him.

    In this way, Shen Chu was even more suspicious of Zhao Qingjun's other purpose.

    The unpleasant meal was finally finished, and Shen Houye and Zhao Qingjun had something to say, and Shen Qiuting was on the sidelines. Shen Chu knew that if he didn't leave quickly, he would be in trouble again, so he left the front hall immediately after eating.

    He also didn't notice the look in Zhao Qingjun's eyes when he left.

    When he returned to Huiyanting, Shen Chu was lying in bed ready to rest. Anyway, there was nothing to do recently, so he regarded it as a vacation. He lay in bed and slept, and when he woke up, he heard the system beep.

    "Ding Dong! Do you accept the side quest [Shen Yanchu's Revenge]?"

    [Task Name: Shen Yanchu's Revenge]

    [Task Description: Shen Yanchu's mother died strangely, and Shen Yanchu, who has no mother's protection, is often treated unfairly by her family, so Shen Yanchu's heart was full of resentment. ]

    [Task requirements: Do your best to retaliate against the Shen family and quell the resentment in Shen Yanchu's heart. ]

    [Task reward: The higher the resentment value quelled, the more points you will get. (This quest contains special rewards: the reward is Shen Yanchu's fusion)]

    [Shen Yanchu's fusion: As a traveler, you have fully integrated into this world, you are the real Shen Yanchu, and you know everything about Shen Yanchu. With this item, you can get a new life once. ]