Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Fever

    As soon as the clothes are changed, the system has already issued a notification.

    【Ding dong! Congratulations on completing the third task: help Xiao Yu change clothes. Get 20 anti-ooc points! Your total score is now 50 points, you can make minor ooc actions without getting destroyed, but still get destroyed if you ooc too much. 】

    【Would you like to accept Task 4: Sharing a bed with Xiao Yu? 】

    "What?"

    Shen Chu looked at the dialog box in front of him with disbelief, why did he suddenly come to the same bed, would it be a bit too fast?

    "Did you have a virus in the system?" Shen Chu asked in his heart.

    "Of course... no." The administrator's voice sounded gritted, which didn't match his answer at all.

    In fact, the author of this article is about to cry in the system with a little chrysanthemum. He is a good straight man, but he wants to bend his protagonist, showing that his heart is really tired.

    "By the way, why is this mission so simple?"

    Shen Chu remembered that his first mission was so difficult that it was only worth 10 points.

    This time, it was just a change of clothes and it was worth 20 points? Could it be that the few koi he caught from the Shen family's backyard appeared?

    "..." The system administrator who could hear the thoughts in Shen Chu's mind said that this person may be hopeless.

    "It's just a coincidence. Think about it if Xiao Yu didn't fall into the water and fainted, how could you change his clothes so easily?" When the administrator said this, his tone was full of pride.

    How could his male lead be so easy? Let someone change his clothes?

    "Yes." Shen Chu thought about it and agreed with the system administrator. "Then I'll accept the next mission."

    "..." The administrator suddenly felt a little pain in his face. He was proud of his protagonist just now, and he will let the protagonist *** in the next second.

    After accepting the task, Shen Chu sat on the edge of Xiao Yu's bed and guarded him, tucking Xiao Yu's quilt from time to time.

    The sky outside was completely dark, and Shen Chu waited for a while to see that the eunuch brought the imperial doctor and seven or eight servants over.

    "Director Zhao..." When Shen Chu saw the eunuch beside the emperor, he got up quickly, the dim lights in the room made his face pale.

    "The hard-working son Shen has been waiting here."

    Director Zhao smiled at Shen Chu, looking gentle and polite under the lights.

   He turned his head and nodded to the imperial physician, who then took a few steps forward and sat on the stool by the bedside to diagnose Xiao Yu's pulse.

    "You guys will serve the Seventh Highness in the future. The Seventh Highness is still young. You should take good care of you. If there is any problem, I will ask you!"

    Director Zhao turned around and threw the whisk to the servants behind him. It was impossible to tell whether it was joy or anger, and it was difficult to understand the old emperor's attitude towards Xiao Yu.

    "Yes." Several servants in the back saluted and said yes.

    "Okay, let's go to work each." Director Zhao nodded and let the minions go down.