Chapter 48

Chapter 48: Toxic

    The next day, Shen Chu went to Tingyuxuan with the snacks and clothes he bought.

    Because outsiders were not allowed to enter, Shen Chu asked the servants at the gate of the palace to ask Xiao Huan to come out and take things to Xiao Huan in the warm pavilion in the imperial garden.

    "Brother Chuchu!" Xiao Xiao Huan had been waiting for Shen Chu to come to find him. When he came out, he trotted all the way, the hem of his clothes was lifted by the wind, like a lively little butterfly, and threw himself directly into Shen Chu's arms.

    "His Royal Highness is well." Xiao Huan was still young, but Shen Chu had to salute, especially now that he was in the imperial garden, and he didn't know how many eyeliners he had.

    "Brother Chuchu is good." Xiao Huan hugged Shen Chu's thigh and rubbed his head with him, "Brother Chuchu is so fragrant."

    Shen Chu himself didn't feel any smell on his body, he took out the food box containing the dim sum , Open the lid, and the sweet dessert fragrance comes out.

    "Want to try some dim sum?" Shen Chu put the food box on the table, watched Xiao Huan nod desperately and took out a piece of cloud cake from the food box.

    The cloud cake cake is white, fragrant, and soft in the mouth. Xiao Huan unsuspectingly took the cloud cake and began to eat it.

    "How are you now, Mrs. Qiao?" Shen Chu did not forget the main purpose of this visit.

    "After the imperial doctor came, he said that there was nothing wrong with the mother's medication. It was probably her weakness that made her condition lingering."

    Xiao Huan replied word by word, "It's just that my mother has not been getting better."

    "Did the imperial physician not prescribe medicine yesterday?" Shen Chu Slightly suspicious.

    "No, I just told my mother to take a good rest. Today is no different from the medicine I used before."

    Xiao Huan lowered his head and bit the cloud cake, his small face was full of melancholy, and the movements in his mouth slowed down.

    "I went out of the palace yesterday to ask a friend. He said that I need to look at the leftover dregs of the decoction to find out what's wrong. Your Highness, would you like to help me steal some dregs?" Shen Chu pulled Xiao Xiao Huan to his leg.

    Sitting facing him, Xiao Huan raised his head to look at Shen Chu, blinked his big eyes, and nodded hesitantly.

    "Thank you, brother Chuchu." Xiao Huan put down the cloud cake, hooked his small arms around Shen Chu's neck, and kissed Shen Chu twice on the face.

    Probably because of shyness, Xiao Huan buried his face in Shen Chu's arms after kissing, and Shen Chu refused to get up even when he stretched out his hand to pull it.

    "Sigui, you guys..." The sound of pushing the door came from the door of the Nuan Pavilion. As soon as Shen Chu looked up, Xiao Yu was standing at the door.

    Xiao Yu changed into black clothes today, and his temperament was somewhat similar to General Xie Yinge. He stood at the door with his hands behind his back and his back straight, looking dignified at all times.

    "Seventh Highness...?" Shen Chu didn't expect Xiao Yu to be here, so he quickly stood up and put Xiao Huan on the ground, and then saluted respectfully. "His Royal Highness is well."

    "Hello, seventh brother." Xiao Huan greeted Xiao Yu in a very tender voice with an excited blush on his face. "Why is the seventh brother here?"

    In fact, Shen Chu was also thinking about this question. He never told Xiao Yu that he was here to meet Xiao Huan, but after a few words, he met Xiao Yu and said it was a coincidence that he was Absolutely do not believe.