Chapter 109

The red plums in the courtyard were blooming brightly. Shen Yanchu stared blankly for a while before realizing that her feet were numb.

Unconsciously, he stood in the courtyard for about a quarter of an hour.

If he completes mission four, he can get out of this damned sun ring. This is what he has always wanted to do, and now there is a way to do it, but he... doesn't really want to do it.

Xiao Yu always wanted to punish him, because of this he was surrounded by sunlight. If there is no such aura, does it mean that Xiao Yu will no longer like him, and the previous warmth will also be gone? Although there is suspicion of self-deception, Shen Yanchu still has a feeling of reluctance.

Xiao Yu had already decreed to make him the queen, but now the system wants him to be the queen of Daliang. According to the definition of the system, it should be after the canonization ceremony and the wedding to be considered the real queen.

The canonization ceremony is no different from a wedding in the real world. In other words, he really wanted to marry Xiao Yu, and when he thought about it, he was still a little nervous and overwhelmed.

However, no matter what, Shen Yanchu knew that he would definitely choose to complete the task. Even if he doesn't take off the sun ring in his life, Xiao Yu's love for him is all fake. It's better to take off the sun ring, maybe one day, Xiao Yu will really... like him?

The little princess in this life has not married Xiao Yu, nor has he become a queen, and he is not completely without a chance.

"His Royal Highness, Jiang Wanting and Jiang Keqing ask to see you." Xia Qing suddenly came out from nowhere, and stood behind Shen Yanchu and said respectfully. His voice was small but very clear, which would neither frighten Shen Yanchu nor make it inaudible.

"Jiang Keqing?" Shen Yanchu didn't remember that he knew such a person.

"It's Master He's teacher, from Jianghu. He assisted His Majesty when he was in the process of winning the heir, so His Majesty gave him a false position to facilitate entering and leaving the palace gate." Xia Qing explained calmly.

Only then did Shen Yanchu remember who this Jiang Wanting was.

Jiang Wanting is one of the most powerful people in the original book, with excellent martial arts and medical skills, clever skills, and a handsome appearance. He is one of Xiao Yu's golden fingers. In the later period, Xiao Yu's greatest help in winning the heirloom came from Jiang Wanting.

But since he came to this world, he never saw Jiang Wanting, so he thought for a while before he realized who he was.

"Please go to the main hall... go to the side hall." Shen Yanchu just planned to invite him to sit in the main hall of the main hall, and suddenly remembered that the main hall had been setting up the wedding room before, and he had been in the side hall all the time. At this time, the main hall must be a mess.

"Yes, Your Highness." Xia Qing stepped back silently.

Shen Yanchu hurriedly walked into the side hall, Zhao'er was still sleeping in the room, he lowered his head and kissed Zhao'er secretly, put down the curtain outside, and ordered the palace servants outside to make tea.

Just as he sat on the small couch in the hall, Xia Qing brought someone over.

Jiang Wanting was wearing a white coat with a thin layer of fox velvet cloak outside. He is tall and straight, with a slender figure, clear eyebrows, delicate facial features, and a unique sense of loneliness in ice and snow.

"In Xiajiang Wanting, I will meet Her Royal Highness the Queen, and may your Highness be safe." As soon as you entered the Jiangwanting, he was not as arrogant as he said in the original book, but respectfully saluted and greeted. However, because it was a special reason, he didn't need to kneel.