Chapter 108

Shen Yanchu lowered his head and did not speak, as if waiting for the person in front of him to give him a final judgment.

The hall suddenly became quiet, and invisible pressure was pressing on Shen Yanchu's thin back. Xiao Yu lowered his head and kissed his cheek gently, then sat opposite him.

Today Xiao Yu is wearing that golden dragon robe, the golden dragon above it is lifelike, and it is very bright under the sunlight coming in through the window. In the past three years, Xiao Yu has become more mature. He is already a tall, straight and handsome young man. His eyes seem to be able to talk, and they are so gentle that they can almost burst out of water.

Such Xiao Yu made Shen Yanchu have no heart to resist.

Xiao Yu took Shen Yanchu's white, almost transparent hand, and rubbed it in his hand. Shen Yanchu's hand was a little cold, but Xiao Yu's hand was a little hot, and it was wet with sweat.

There were too many things to say, Xiao Yu didn't know where to start, so he lowered his head and remained silent.

The air seemed to stagnate at this moment, and Shen Yanchu's heart beat faster and faster.

"Before...it was my fault, Sigui." Xiao Yu was sitting beside Shen Yanchu. He no longer called himself "I", but used the most equal me. "Three years ago...I misunderstood you and listened to King Wu's nonsense..."

He lowered his head, his voice was low, and he only dared to quickly raise his eyes to look at Shen Yanchu.

Shen Yanchu didn't expect Xiao Yu to talk about what happened three years ago. Didn't he always want to listen to his explanation?

"I... The ancient books about the two emperors in the palace are incomplete, so... I don't know that a man can have children if he is a gentleman, so I suspect Zhao'er. It's my fault... Is Sigui still willing to forgive me? "Xiao Yu explained with a slight stammer, and subconsciously released Shen Yanchu's hand, fearing that he would feel uncomfortable.

His eyes dodged, for fear that three years had passed away Sigui's love for him. I was also afraid that the three years of hardship would make Sigui no longer trust him and no longer depend on him.

What he was most afraid of was that Sigui was used to the freedom outside the palace and refused to stay for him.

Shen Yanchu hesitated to pull out his hand, but did not move. He felt that if he pulled it out at this time... Xiao Yu might turn around and leave.

"I..." Shen Yanchu didn't react, why was the person in front of him so indifferent when he was begging for joy, and he didn't want to touch him, but now he apologized to him and asked him to forgive him.

In Shen Yanchu's eyes, such a move seemed more like... because he found out... Zhao'er was his child, so he wanted to recognize the child justifiably, and Shen Yanchu's heart tensed when he came to such a conclusion.

He likes Xiao Yu, but does Xiao Yu really like him? Being hit by the Sunlight Ring is already level 50, and the effect will only be stronger than before. Xiao Yu said these words to himself now, maybe it is only the effect of the system's aura.

He remembered He Yan who had left before. Xie Yinge rejected him for three or four years, but he would still stand up for Xie Yinge at any time. Even if Xie Yinge didn't let him go, he would still follow.

No need to respond, just stay by his side.

He wants to do this too... to stay by Xiao Yu's side?

No...he didn't want to. He Yanneng kept waiting, because he knew that Xie Yinge also liked him, and Xie Yinge also needed him. But Xiao Yu is not. Xiao Yu will still have a wife and children. In the future, he will recognize the goodness of the little princess and be with her. At that time, he will be the talk of the people in the capital after dinner, nothing.