Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    "Yeah, do you understand now?" Shen Chu sat on the chair, "Have you never noticed that the little waiter is so similar to me?"

    Shen Chu let out a sneer, as if mocking Shen Qiuting's stupidity .

    Shen Chu said it was a clerk, but it was actually an item he exchanged with the system. This prop is a simulated doll.

    He customized the doll to the system according to his appearance, and asked for the virus of willow disease in it.

    This doll cost him fifteen points, which was already very expensive for Shen Chu. But the effect is really good, this is not Shen Qiuting will be hooked?

    Since you like to force others, try the consequences of forcing others.

    It started to fester continuously from the private part, and it was painful and itchy, and pus was oozing from the whole body. However, there is no cure, and I don't know when I will die.

    That disgusting feeling of being molested is nothing more comfortable than this feeling.

    "You... how dare you! How dare you do this to me!" Shen Qiuting finally reacted, his chest heaved violently, his breathing became rapid due to anger, he struggled to sit up, and his hands were random to grab Shen Chu was easily avoided by Shen Chu.

    "How dare I? I... how dare." Shen Chu repeated blankly, his eyes seemed to be frozen with ice that would not melt for thousands of years, and he stared coldly at Shen Qiuting.

    "Then do you remember going back to the koi pond outside Yanting?" Shen Chu asked coldly.

    As soon as he heard the three words Koi Pond, Shen Qiuting was at first blank, and then his face changed suddenly, becoming distorted and fearful.

    "You...you still remember! How could you remember! It's impossible
...impossible...you can't remember! You were only three years old at the time...how could it be..."

    His eyes were full of unacceptable Shocked and resisted, he shook his head forcefully, as if nothing existed as long as he denied it.

    Shen Yanchu's mother, Lin Mengzhi, came from a humble background, and she was able to marry Lord Shen as his wife because she was the cousin of Concubine Shu Gui, and because her family was a well-known wealthy businessman with a generous dowry.

    Lord Shen doesn't like Shen Yanchu's mother, so he loves his concubine Bai Yanxue, who is now Mrs. Shen.

    At that time, Lord Shen rarely went to Lin Mengzhi's room, so the Lin family had no children for many years, but Mr. Bai Yanxue gave birth to a son.

    It was not until now that Concubine Shu took the position of Concubine, that Lord Shen had no choice but to have the same room with the Lin family several times.

    That's why Shen Yanchu was born.

    The above are the parts of the original work in Shen Chu's memory. Shen Yanchu is not the protagonist, so the content is not complete. When the system released the task, Shen Chu obtained a piece of Shen Yan's childhood memory and the system's supplementary memory.

    When Lin Mengzhi gave birth to Shen Yanchu, it was difficult to give birth because of Bai Yanxue's design, but Shen Yanchu was finally born but the root of the disease fell.

    In addition to taking care of Shen Yanchu, he rarely goes out on weekdays, and only occasionally feeds the fish in the koi pond outside Huiyan Court.