Chapter 95

In the end, when Shen Yanchu left the room, the corners of her eyes were still red, as if she was being bullied. His steps were a little soft, staggering, and he was barely supported by Xiao Yu who was behind him.

Xiao Yu's mood was much better, looking at Shen Yanchu's clumsy appearance and smiled softly.

Shen Yanchu snorted coldly, and originally planned to push Xiao Yu away, but her legs were so soft that she couldn't stand still, so Xiao Yu could only walk to the downstairs room with half support and half hug.

As for being in the room before, Xiao Yu actually forced him to play/play with him with his hands, and he didn't want to mention it at all. The only thing I can think about now is to take a look at Zhao'er.

I haven't seen Zhao'er for a day and a night. Shen Yanchu had never been separated from Shen Zhao for such a long time before, so she was naturally extremely worried about Shen Zhao.

Originally, Shen Yanchu thought that Xiao Yu would arrange Xiao Huan and Shen Zhao together, but when he couldn't wait to open the door, he didn't see Xiao Huan, only the maid who looked at Shen Zhao.

The room where Shen Zhao lived was just below the room where he and Xiao Yu were. The room where Shen Zhao lived was slightly smaller, with everything in it and two maids.

Because Shen Yan woke up early, Shen Zhao hadn't woken up yet, he was lying in the small quilt and slept soundly, his two fleshy little arms were softly placed outside the quilt, revealing a pair of small fleshy hands. The child was lying in a goose-yellow quilt, wearing a small milky white underwear.

Shen Yanchu quietly walked to the bed and sat down, staring at her son's peaceful sleeping face. The child's whole body is white and tender and round. With Xiao Yu and his background, Shen Zhao is definitely not ugly. It can even be said that almost no one can resist his cuteness.

Xiao Yu waved his hand, and the two maids quietly left the room, leaving only their family of three.

It would be great if... it was a family of three. Xiao Yu stood at the door of the room and looked at Shen Yanchu staring at the child on the bed, and reached out to touch Shen Zhao's little face. If he could have a child with Sigui, he wouldn't be able to leave Sigui.

But now, he could only look at the father and son from a distance, but he was very jealous.

It was almost the time when Shen Zhao woke up every day, Shen Yanchu scratched Shen Zhao's small face, the small things were itchy, and woke up with a small mouth open and a smile. He rubbed his eyes and looked for Shen Yanchu subconsciously, but he couldn't find it when he touched it, so he barely woke up.

Shen Yanchu looked at her son happily, and couldn't help but bowed her head and kissed. Shen Zhao, who was kissed, finally woke up completely, saw Shen Yanchu standing in front of him, and climbed into Shen Yanchu's arms.

"Daddy~" Shen Zhao's small voice was extremely aggrieved, as if he was accusing Shen Yanchu of why he didn't come to see him yesterday. "To hug!"

Shen Yanchu pulled up Shen Zhao's underwear to prevent the child from freezing, then picked up Shen Zhao and pulled it into her arms. As soon as Shen Zhao touched Shen Yanchu, it was like sticking to him, sticky and unwilling to leave.

"Daddy... don't leave." The child still didn't quite understand what was going on before. With his ability to express and understand, he could only think that Shen Yanchu had left. After a while, he remembered that he hadn't seen him all day yesterday. Daddy, started crying again. "Don't daddy... go..."

Shen Zhao had never cried so loudly in front of Shen Yanchu, and such a cry made Shen Yanchu hurriedly check if something was wrong with Shen Zhao.

But Shen Yanchu turned it over again, and there was no problem.