Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Drugs (1)

    Shen Chu staggered forward two steps and supported the palace wall beside him. The first thought in his mind was whether it was revealed by the sun ring?

    But why would he have soft legs and a soft body when he was given that kind of medicine? Isn't this the end of the heroine? Would drugging a man have the same effect?

    "That's because... that medicine also has the effect of making one's whole body weak."

    Shen Chu's heart trembled, and he turned his head slowly.

    It was His Royal Highness King Su who was full of spring breeze.

    "You..." Shen Chu didn't expect King Su to be so bold, that he dared to give medicine to a young master of Hou's residence in the palace!

    "Who told you to be so good at seducing people?" King Su chuckled and squatted in front of Shen Chu who fell beside the palace wall. Behind him was seven or eight confidant eunuchs who served him, just because he was afraid that Shen Yanchu would run away today.

    "You... You are not afraid of Your Majesty..." Shen Chu's breathing became more and more rapid, his forehead was sweating, and even his mind was a little confused, unable to think.

    The lower body is getting hotter and hotter, the itch is surging from the body, wanting someone to kiss him, hug him, to undress him.    

    "You are just the second son of the Hou family who is not favored and excluded, and your father still asks this king, how can you account for you being this king? I'm afraid your father knows that you climbed on His Highness's bed, and will praise you. ."

    King Su stretched out his hand and hugged Shen Chu, who could no longer struggle, and his disgusting hand began to grope for Shen Chu's waist through his clothes.    

    The most unbearable thing for Shen Chu was that he actually felt satisfied in this situation.    

    There is a warm pavilion with no one in front, and King Su hugged the person and walked quickly in the direction of the warm pavilion.    

    In front of the warm pavilion is a rockery, and Xiao Luzi followed behind Xiao Yu with a lamp.    

    "Your Highness, slow down, Your Highness, be careful not to fall here."

    Xiao Luzi trotted all the way behind Xiao Yu, Xiao Yu strode forward in front of him, even the broken branches and leaves on the road were swayed by his clothes blow up.

    "Come on, Young Master Shen went out as soon as the third brother went out. He seems to have brought a few people with him. I'm afraid it will embarrass him." Xiao Yu was almost running away. Even when the fifth brother was crowned king, his face was darkened for a while.

    "His Royal Highness, there seems to be a light in the warm pavilion in front of you." Xiao Luzi had sharp eyes and looked up at the warm pavilion in front, "It seems that there are still people guarding the front."

    Xiao Yu walked faster, but he was three or four feet away from the warm pavilion. where it stopped.

    "Um...you...you let go..." I heard ambiguous sweet whimpers.

    "Little bastard, dare to bite this king!"

    The voice inside became confused again.

    "Xiao Luzi, you...!" Xiao Yu's face darkened when he heard King Su's voice, his eyes widened, he whispered a few words to Xiao Luzi, and then pushed Xiao Luzi back.