Chapter 107

[Ding dong, congratulations on your "people who all want to live in this book" halo has been upgraded to the 31st level. 】

[Ding dong, congratulations on your "People Who Everyone Wants to Date in the Book" halo has been upgraded to the 32nd level. 】

...

...

...

[Ding dong, congratulations on your "Whoever Wants the Day in this book" halo has been upgraded to level 50. 】

On the first morning after the courtship period, Shen Yanchu was awakened by the sound of the halo upgrade. When he woke up, Xiao Yu had already left, and his body was clean and fresh.

The smell of green tea and ambergris lingered for a long time. For seven days and seven nights, neither of them left Changle Palace. During these seven days, Shen Yanchu was satisfied like never before, and even in the end, he couldn't take it anymore, and Xiao Yu was reluctant to let him go.

Last night, he couldn't hold back and came with Xiao Yu again in the wooden bucket for bathing, and then fell asleep unconsciously. So I don't know when Xiao Yu left.

He didn't know why Xiao Yu suddenly seemed to be a different person, and even when he left later, his attitude towards himself was so gentle.

Just when he was still thinking about what was wrong, there was a knock on the door outside.

"Niangniang, the little highness has been crying, saying that I haven't seen you for several days, and your majesty asked the servant to carry the little prince over to show you." Xia Qing's slightly cold voice sounded: "He is also waiting here. , said he wanted to give you a pulse of peace."

"...Come in." Shen Yanchu got up and straightened her clothes. He was yelled at for a long time last night, his throat was so tired, and his voice was hoarse.

As soon as the voice fell, He Yan held Zhao'er and pushed the door in.

The scent of the letter in the room was very strong for Zhao'er. When He Yan came in with him in his arms, he sneezed loudly, and the whole person was stunned in He Yan's arms.

He Yan was also startled by the little guy, and almost dropped the little guy by accident. Fortunately, Zhao'er reacted quickly to avoid the tragedy of falling to the ground.

"Daddy hug~" As soon as she saw Shen Yanchu, Zhaoer couldn't help but stretched out her small hand and moved towards Shen Yanchu's direction while crying. She almost wanted to fly into Shen Yanchu's arms, He Yan hurriedly put him on the bed, Zhaoer rubbed his hand He quickly crawled into his father's arms.

"Empress... Niangniang is well." He Yan didn't expect such a result one day - a good friend who played well three years ago has now become... the queen, it's really good fortune to trick people, and God's will to trick people.

"..." Being called by a good friend, Shen Yanchu was also a little stuck, not knowing how to respond to He Yan.

Fortunately, Shen Zhao rescued the field——

"Bah! Daddy stinks!" Xiao Zhaoer threw herself into her father's arms very happily, and even forgot to cry, but as soon as she buried it in her father's arms, she was smothered by the combination of ambergris and green tea. arrive. Daddy should be the taste of Daddy's tea, how come there are other flavors?

Xiao Zhaoer was very angry, crawled out of her father's arms and started crying.

"Daddy stinks! Wow wow wow... Dad... I want Xiangxiang Dad..." The child's voice is very loud, such a cry is so powerful, it is estimated that Zhao'er's cry can be heard outside.