Chapter 98

Xiao Yu wore a dragon robe today, and the golden dragon with its teeth and claws on the dragon robe was lifelike, so golden that it was almost impossible to look directly at it. He seemed to be in a good mood, with a smile on his face when he entered the room.

Xiao Luzi followed behind him, and Shen Yanchu saw Xiao Yu wave his hand and let Xiao Luzi go down.

At this time, there were only him and Xiao Yu in the inner hall, and there was a sleeping Shen Zhao, and there was no one else. Thinking of what Xia Qing said today, Shen Yanchu felt a little nervous. He hurriedly closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping, but it was too late.

"Shouldn't Shen Qing greet me with a salute?" Xiao Yu threatened as he walked towards the bed. His pace was slow, as if giving Shen Yanchu time to think.

However, Shen Yanchu's acting skills were indeed not very good. Because of the excessive tension, his eyes were tightly closed, and his eyelids kept shaking. It was obvious that he was not asleep. The dim light hit his face, making his face even softer. Because of the three-dimensional features, there is also a dark shadow near the eyes and nose.

He himself thought he would not be discovered by Xiao Yu, so he refused to open his eyes.

"Do you want to pretend?" Xiao Yu's tone rose slightly, his hoarse voice was like a small hook, pulling all of Shen Yanchu's attention away.

Shen Yanchu didn't dare to open her eyes and continued to play dead. He felt Xiao Yu was approaching him, but he didn't know what Xiao Yu was going to do. The faint smell of ambergris slowly dissipated, disturbing his mood.

I don't know what medicine He Yan made him drink. Since he took the medicine, he sometimes felt hot all over his body. It was not obvious before, but now he smelled the scent of ambergris on Xiao Yu's body, which made him feel soft all over. Almost wanted to take the initiative to stick into Xiao Yu's arms for comfort.

I have to say... the influence of the two kings of the universe is really too great.

At this moment, Shen Yanchu felt a warm hand reach into his quilt and slowly stroked along his skin.

Shen Yanchu opened her eyes immediately. Xiao Yu was sitting beside the bed, staring straight at him, and when he saw Shen Yanchu wake up, he showed a slightly gloomy smile.

"Why didn't Sigui pretend, eh?" Xiao Yu pulled his hand back and reached out to lift Shen Yanchu's chin. The person in front of him had fair skin and was forced to raise his chin, revealing a fair and slender neck.

Shen Yanchu didn't know what to say, he was afraid that Xiao Yu would really let him sleep next, so he could only look at the person in front of him with soft eyes.

Little did he know how alluring Xiao Yu's eyes were, making him almost unable to hold back the person in front of him, pressing him on the bed and loving him.

But he couldn't move Shen Yanchu for the time being.

"Since you haven't slept, then come over to sleep." Xiao Yu slightly hooked the corner of his mouth, stood up and took a step back. "If you're going to bed, please Sigui... change clothes for me."

Dressing? Dress up! ? Shen Yanchu stared at Xiao Yu with wide eyes. Is this... this is about to start undressing? He was stunned for a while, and after reacting, he crawled out of the warm bed and planned to find a lechery to put on.

"No need to wear it." Xiao Yu looked at Shen Yanchu's thin back and said, "Sigui is like this...it's good."

Shen Yanchu swore that he absolutely saw Xiao Yu swallowed just now! Going down to change Xiao Yu's clothes like this, wouldn't that be handed to someone for a day?