Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    "Mother... Mother has passed away, Huan'er believes that brother Chuchu, I... uu... I also ate snacks." Xiao Huan had a big snot bubble, his eyes were red and swollen, and he couldn't speak clearly.

    "The queen mother sent someone to say... that the dim sum was poisonous, and I sneaked out."

    The queen also sent someone over?

    Shen Chu panicked, feeling that something was not quite right. But if someone framed King Wu through him, he couldn't count him so accurately.

    If he completely ignored Xiao Huan at the time, wouldn't he have failed to frame it?

    "Brother, hurry up, I'm afraid my mother will send someone to arrest you soon!" Xiao Huan grabbed Shen Chu's clothes with both hands and asked him to leave quickly.

    Shen Chu stood motionless on the spot, seemingly calm on the surface, but his heart was in chaos. It is impossible for him to walk away and escape in the palace, he is afraid that he is crazy to do such a stupid thing.

    He knew that Xiao Huan was thinking of him, but whether it was escaping or seeking shelter from Xiao Yu didn't seem to be particularly realistic.

    So what to do... what to do then?

    Layer after layer of cold sweat broke out in Shen Chu's palm.

    Correct! Drug dregs!

    Shen Chu suddenly remembered what He Yan had said about the dregs. Although he has no clue now, he has an intuition that this matter must have something to do with Qiao Guiren's medicine!

    "His Royal Highness, listen to me." Shen Chu squatted down and grabbed Xiao Huan's shoulder, the child was startled by his grasp.

    At this time, his voice was shaking, his body was shaking, and the shoulders of the child with his arms were shaking.

    "Did you get the dregs left over from the decoction your mother used to drink?" Shen Chu tried to calm down and asked word by word.

    Xiao Huan nodded, took out a small cloth bag from his arms, and held it in front of Shen Chu like a treasure, "Here!"

    There were still tears on his white and tender face, but the corner of his mouth smiled slightly because he Mission accomplished.

    "His Royal Highness...it's awesome." Shen Chu touched Xiao Huan's face with a trembling hand, "You take this to your seventh brother and ask him to find He Yan, remember?"

    "What about brother Chuchu?" Xiao Huan's eyes were full of anticipation and anxiety.

    "As long as you can deliver it, brother Chuchu will be fine." Shen Chu smiled palely and touched Xiao Huan's little head.

    Shen Chu never dreamed that he could harvest such a cute little angel just by giving him a few snacks. The most rare thing is that Xiao Huan's mother died, and Xiao Huan could still think of his safety.

    Although he was also framed because of this, he didn't seem to be so afraid anymore.

    The sound of footsteps suddenly sounded outside the yard, Shen Chu's face froze, he closed the yard door first, and then carried Xiao Huan to the back of the room, he pointed to the room and signaled a small door, and told him to leave quickly.

    When Xiao Huan trotted all the way out of the yard, there was a knock on the door at the same time.

    The knock on the door was loud, and the knock on the door must have been rude. Today's weather is bad, the wind is raging, as if you know something bad is going to happen.