Chapter 91

The faint smell of ambergris lingered in Shen Yanchu's nose.

He felt darkness in front of him, and a pair of cool hands were slowly walking beside him. Those hands were a little cold, but his body was very hot.

His body seemed to be restrained, and he couldn't be freed no matter what.

"Xiao Yu... Xiao Yu... No..."

Shen Yanchu suddenly woke up from her dream and found herself sweating profusely.

Under the quilt, the bottom was swollen with pain. He sat on the bed for a while, gasping for breath, then staggered out of bed, took out a small jade bottle from the cabinet, poured out a pill and swallowed it.

This is the drug that suppresses the courtship period.

Soon the medicine began to take effect, the heat on Shen Yanchu's body began to fade, and her body also cooled down.

This medicine was taken once every three months at the beginning, and now... it is once a month. If you continue to eat like this, you will probably not be able to hold back your courtship.

Shen Yanchu didn't dare to imagine what the three-year-old courtship period would look like, he could only take a step by step. He looked at the sweet Shen Zhao sleeping on the bed, and his heart became a little firmer.

For his Zhao'er... He can't have an accident... He can only watch while walking...

Shen Yanchu went to the side room to take a bath while it was still dark, and after rinsing, she came back and hugged her son to sleep again.

Because he now belongs to the landlord class, he has money, houses and land, so he can sleep late every day.

Zhao'er suddenly woke up with big eyes and found that her father was still awake. She secretly lifted the quilt and got into Shen Yanchu's arms, burying her whole body on Shen Yanchu's chest.

No matter how light a child's movements are, Shen Yanchu can still wake up. When Shen Zhao was born not long ago, he often cried at night, and he had to coax him all night long. Therefore, even if he slept deeply later, as long as Shen Zhao moved, he would wake up.

"Daddy is so fragrant." The child rubbed against Shen Yanchu and acted coquettishly.

Shen Zhao's eyebrows were like Xiao Yu's, but he was still young and his features were round and soft. Moreover, he also followed Xiao Yu. He is a dry gentleman, so he can smell the smell on his body.

"Zhao'er also smells good." Probably because the child was still young, he couldn't smell Xinxiang, but Shen Yanchu could only smell the smell of milk. He rubbed his hands into the underwear and touched Zhao'er's soft body, only when he felt his body temperature was normal, he was relieved.

Probably because it was very comfortable to be touched by his own father, Shen Zhao twisted in Shen Yanchu's arms, and ripped off Shen Yanchu's clothes subconsciously to look for milk.

Just when his little hand was about to touch it—the little hand was pulled back by Shen Yanchu.

"Don't make trouble!" Shen Yanchu quickly put on the obscenity clothes.

After all, it was Shen Zhao who gave birth to him. Although the child was breastfed, he always wanted to secretly find milk from him.

But... Kun Jun had no milk at all, he only felt that his chest had swelled for two days at the time, and nothing else happened.

Shen Zhao, who was caught by his father, was very angry and turned around and turned his butt towards his father, refusing to turn around. Shen Yanchu rubbed her son's ass and got up to urinate the child.