Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Birthday

    Shen Chu guessed that Concubine Yi would be hindered when she came out.

    The Queen was not happy, and Concubine Shu was naturally not happy, but Shen Chu did not expect Concubine Yi to come out of Yanqing Palace so easily.

    The Yanqing Palace was in disrepair and the roof leaked.

    The snow that fell a few days ago turned into water and flowed into the temple, which happened to fall on the face of the emperor who was resting in Yanqing Palace.

    So the emperor decreed that Yi Concubine directly moved into the Lama Temple, which was closer to the emperor's bedroom, and also restored the Yi Concubine's brand.

    When Shen Chu heard the news, he thought about what he had done before, and felt that his IQ was really not good. It is best for concubines in the harem to do things like Gongdou.

    It is estimated that now the Queen and Concubine Shu are gnashing their teeth and trying to stumbling over Yi Concubine.

    At this time, Shen Chu didn't intend to think too much, his task was to finish it. Today, Shen Chu got up early in the morning and prepared everything that should be prepared.

    Since that day Xiao Yu suddenly came over and took a nap with him, he has never seen Xiao Yu again, only yesterday let Xiao Luzi come over to let him know and let him go tonight.

    There is generally no banquet on the birthday of Prince Daliang, unless it is the prince's birthday, or the year when the prince is crowned king.    

    The prince can privately invite several brothers or friends to have dinner together. Shen Chu estimated that Xiao Yu planned this way.

    Now that Yi Concubine is in charge of the Lama Temple, the Ministry of Internal Affairs will not dare to deduct Xiao Yu's things.    

    Perhaps Xiao Yu was not too young, so he did not move into the Lama Temple with Yi Concubine, but continued to live in the apse of Yanqing Palace. Shen Chu could probably guess what the emperor meant, but he wasn't sure.    

    It started to snow again in the evening.

    This year, there was a lot of snow. After the winter, it snowed several times.

    So he took out the white shirt with red plums on it, wearing the snow-white fox fur given by Xiao Yu, holding a food box in one hand and a palace lantern in the other, as if he had just walked out of the painting.

    Like a handsome boy.

    It was getting dark earlier in winter, and the gloomy sky was slightly red. The fine snowflakes fell slowly, and a thin layer of white fell on the palace lanes in the palace.

    There are few places that the palace lanterns can illuminate, and they can only illuminate the place one or two steps forward. The long palace alley seems to have no end in sight, and there is no one on the road.

    The bitter wind made Shen Chu's cheeks hurt, he awkwardly put the hat on the fox fur on his head and continued to walk slowly.

    Suddenly, a dark figure appeared in front of him, startling Shen Chu.

    "Young Master Shen is well." It turned out to be Xiao Luzi, who had probably been waiting here all the time.

    It was dark again, so Shen Chu never saw it. "His Royal Highness asked me to pick you up here."

    "Father-in-law is troublesome." Shen Chu breathed a sigh of relief. Before, he often heard ghost stories about the Forbidden City in the real world.