Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After kneeling in Chuxiu Palace for a long time that day, the injury behind Shen Chu was repeated, and he had a fever that night.

    Fortunately, the medicine was at hand, and Shen Chu dazedly took some medicines that could be taken orally before the fever subsided.

    In the past few days, not only did Yanqing Palace send medicines here, but Chuxiu Palace also sent medicines here. Xiao Yu probably sent the medicine out of guilt, and the Fifth Prince sent the medicine only for the reward.

    This is to tell him what kind of treatment is to follow whoever masters, and don't choose the wrong path.

    After the fever, Shen Chu stayed in his yard. After all, this was the palace. If he went out frequently, he would inevitably meet noble people. No matter who he was, he couldn't afford to offend him, so it was better to stay by himself.

    As for Xiao Yu, Shen Chu didn't take the initiative to brush up on him again. He has seen it through, the more his favorability is brushed, the less it is better to let it dry. If a person is always nice to someone, and suddenly disappears one day, this is the most attractive. Otherwise, he would always rub up and be strangled to death.

    However, if you don't want to go out, you can't help but go out. Shen Chutun's dim sum and snacks are gone again, so he goes out to the palace to buy things while there are few people.

    As New Year's Eve approaches, all walks of life have begun to buy New Year's goods, and the markets are gradually becoming lively. The cars on the street are like running water, one after another.

    Shen Chu estimated that there was not much time for him to come out on New Year's Eve.

    If he didn't want to, he would definitely go back to the Hou's Mansion, so he just bought some food and planned to go back to the palace.

    When I returned to the palace, I happened to meet Xiao Yu's uncle Xie Yinge patrolling the gate of the palace.

    The young general was full of energy and high-spirited. He was still tough and straight in his armor, which made Shen Chu envious.

    Protect the family and the country, fight bloody battles, build up a military merit, and ensure the peace of the people on one side. If he could do this, it would be worthwhile to travel through the book.

    However, with Shen Yanchu's small body, he could even get sick on horseback, so he could only do a little low and use some clever tricks to make his life more comfortable.

    Seeing Xie Yinge, Shen Chu thought of He Yan.

    He Yan, courtesy name Youqing, is the nephew of Xie Yinge, whom he gave to He Changting at the end of the year.

    The He family, like the Xie family, was a family of generals, but unfortunately the He family was already thin. Later, He Changting died in battle, and there was only He Yan in the family, so he was handed over to the Xie family to raise him.

    Because of this, Xie Yinge is twenty-one this year, He Yan is four years younger than him, and now He Yan is seventeen, but he wants to call Xie Yinge the third uncle.

    This He Yan will be Xiao Yu's great helper in the future, because this He Yan has studied under an expert in Jianghu for seven years, and has acquired good martial arts and medical skills.

    The system also issued a mission to let him approach He Yan. It is estimated that in a few days, this He Yan should appear.

    The guards were only doing routine inspections, and soon Shen Chu entered the palace gate.