Chapter 78

The next day Shen Yanchu woke up early in the morning.

The inn room faces south, and the sun shines through the window, slanting on the curtains in front of the bed. There is a faint smell of ambergris in the room, which seems to be mixed with the smell of clear tea.

Shen Yanchu opened her eyes and found herself lying in Xiao Yu's arms, and her whole body was buried in Xiao Yu's arms. Since both of them were only wearing obscene clothes, Shen Yanchu's face was pressed against Xiao Yu's chest, and he could directly feel the temperature on Xiao Yu's body.

His nose was full of the smell of ambergris. Obviously, he has never seen Xiao Yu incense, and he has been following Xiao Yu for the past few days, and he has not seen him use incense to incense his clothes. For some reason, there is a smell of ambergris.

Shen Yanchu gently leaned on Xiao Yu's body and sniffed, confirming that the smell should come from Xiao Yu's body.

That sweet and sweet taste...

Just smelling it, Shen Yanchu realized that her whole body was hot, and even a little... emotional.

But... it's just a scent... how could it tickle his heart like an aphrodisiac/medicine?

Shen Yanchu looked at Xiao Yu's peaceful and quiet sleeping face, and suddenly felt a sense of wanting to kiss him. He swallowed and stared straight for a while before he could endure this annoying feeling.

He deeply suspects that something is wrong with him.

But he never thought that Xiao Yu had already opened his eyes when he was in a daze. Xiao Yu, who had just woken up, looked very harmless. His skin was fair, his eyes were clear, and he looked obedient.

"Si Gui woke up really early." Xiao Yu hugged the person in his arms tighter. "How did you sleep yesterday?"

He slept soundly, Xiao Yu's embrace was so comfortable that he almost couldn't wake up until dawn. Shen Yanchu said silently in his heart, but the answer was a bit crude, so he replied, "It's okay."

"Does Your Highness often use ambergris?" Shen Yanchu still decided to ask about the fragrance.

"Ambergris?" Xiao Yu was slightly startled, as if he was thinking about something, and after a while he said: "I have never used it. Ambergris is extremely valuable, unless the emperor and others can't use ambergris, why did Sigui come out of this? ask?"

"Have you never used it?" Shen Yanchu was very confused, he clearly smelled it.

Especially when Xiao Yu fell into the water and got a fever. As soon as he lifted Xiao Yu's quilt, the smell of ambergris flooded the sky, and that time... he was also moved.

Could it be he... allergic to ambergris?

Xiao Yu secretly observed Shen Yanchu's expression, and the guess in his heart became more and more certain.

But he didn't dare to make a direct conclusion without seeing conclusive evidence.

"Sigui said before that he wanted to send me a tea sachet. It's been a few days now. I don't know if Sigui remembers it or not." Xiao Yu lowered his head slightly and smelled it gently.

Next to Shen Yanchu... there is indeed the smell of tea leaves. Yesterday, the two of them almost took off their clothes together, and the sachets had been taken off all night. Even if they were fragrant, Shen Yanchu should not smell like this.

There must be other reasons.

"Almost forgot!" Shen Yanchu sat up abruptly, and took out the small sachet he had been carrying in his clothes.