Chapter 67

Chapter 67: To be activated

    Sixty-five thousand five hundred and thirty-six people... thinking about him... this is a bit too scary, right?

    "I have tried my best to remind you, but you have to listen." The administrator's voice carried a sense of schadenfreude, as if he was about to laugh in the next second.

    Shen Chu: "..." What else can I say?

    "What's wrong with Xiao Sigui?" Xie Yinge looked back and found Shen Chu standing behind with a white face.

    "Xie...General." Shen Chu swallowed and asked calmly, "How many people are there in the training ground below?"

    "About 50,000 people, what's wrong?" Xie Yinge replied.

    That is, these 50,000 people want to kill him? Shen Chu felt a chill in his heart.

    Shen Chu was still in a state of trance until he returned from the training ground, which made Xie Yinge wonder if he was too excited.

    Fortunately, Shen Chu recovered after slowly recovering, otherwise he would not know how to explain to Xiao Yu.

    The place where Xie Yinge handles official business is to the south of the training ground. There are not many civilians in the barracks, so they are all in the same yard.

    Originally, Shen Chu should have been assigned to another room, but I don't know why Xie Yinge didn't let him go to another room.

    When Shen Chu saw Xiao Yu sitting at the table in the far east of the room, he finally understood what was going on.

    I am afraid that from the very beginning, Xiao Yu has already thought of this step.

    First arrange him to the military department, and then drag him to the barracks on the pretext of secondment. Xiao Yu probably already knew that he was going to the barracks to handle affairs, so he arranged everything.

    I just don't know why Xiao Yu arranged it this way. Such a painstaking arrangement... it didn't do him any good, and the most terrifying thing was that his sun ring was raised by two levels.

    Shen Chuyi thought of these two levels of halo, and his heart was blocked.

    "Your Highness is well." Shen Chu saluted very perfunctorily.

    "Sigui sit down, you will handle affairs here from now on." Xiao Yu pointed to the bookcase beside him, and when he raised his head and saw Shen Chu, he was slightly startled, with a surprised expression on his face.

    "Today's Sigui looks very nice." Xiao Yu added lightly when Shen Chu sat down.

    Yeah, can't it look good? There are two more levels of halo, and more than 50,000 people want to kill him. Shen Chu looked at the table in front of him with a bitter face.

    "His Royal Highness... Was it arranged in advance?" Shen Chu hesitated and asked. He always felt that Xiao Yu had been tricked, but it seemed that it was not good to have him by his side.

    "Don't Sigui like it?" Xiao Yu asked rhetorically while correcting the book.

    "Of course not." There is nothing unwilling to stay with Xiao Yu.

    "Then there's no need to say anything." Xiao Yu replied in a low voice, changing the book in his hand. "Today, I have already told the royal father to return the concubine sent by Concubine Shu Gui."

    "Sigui was asked to wait for a long time before. Concubine Shu Gui's face was not good, and the uncle sent someone to the house of the two palace maids. After touting it well, the palace maid's family thought that they had climbed the high branch and began to do something wrong. When the matter was passed on to the father, the concubine was naturally returned. "