Chapter 97

After the words were passed, Xia Qing bowed to He Yan and Xie Yinge before retreating.

He Yan frowned slightly, he didn't listen to what Xia Qing and Shen Yanchu said, but what he said before disturbed Shen Yanchu's mood a bit and affected his pulse. So He Yan consulted for a while before letting go of Shen Yanchu.

After taking the pulse, He Yan packed up his things with a serious face, and that expression made Shen Yanchu think whether he had a terminal illness.

"Your Majesty said before that you are in the body of Lord Kun. The book records that Lord Kun's courtship period once every three months. If you keep dragging on the medicine, your body will collapse." He Yan seemed to hesitate for a long time before he finished the sentence.

Xie Yinge teased Shen Zhao who was in his arms, and when he heard this, he looked up at Shen Yanchu, then looked down at Shen Zhao, and was slightly stunned.

Drugs that suppress the pursuit of pleasure do have side effects. The period of seeking pleasure comes from the desire of the body, and forcible suppression can only suppress but not eliminate it.

"In my judgment, your medicine is about to fail." He Yan frowned, as serious as a little old man. "If it fails, your courtship period will inevitably backlash, it may be more violent than before, and it can no longer be suppressed with medication, so you should think about it in advance... it's better."

Pleasure period... Backlash? Shen Yanchu remembered the time in the cave three years ago. That time was only a three-day courtship period, and he was almost unconscious, just wanting to go to sex with Xiao Yu. If this time is more violent than the last...

Shen Yanchu shuddered with fright.

"I... I understand." Shen Yanchu nodded solemnly.

"It's good if you understand." He Yan breathed a sigh of relief, "I'll prescribe a prescription for you to condition your body. When taking medicine, you can't take any medicine that suppresses the pleasure period. By the way... the process of conditioning your body. Occasionally, I will be enthusiastic, so please bear with it for a while.”

Listening to He Yan's words, Shen Yanchu's face turned red again, and it felt like girls in the real world were discussing their menstrual period together. However, he was the only one who had the pleasure-seeking period, and he was also instructed to endure desire/desire.

Shen Yanchu lowered her head slightly, feeling a little embarrassed.

He Yan probably understood, so he didn't mention it again. The two of them sat on the chairs and looked at each other, and finally fell silent, only Xie Yinge coaxed Shen Zhao's babble.

"In the past few years... how are you all doing?" Shen Yanchu thought about it and felt that he should ask He Yan about the situation in the past three years. He didn't understand the situation in the capital at all, and he had no idea what to do.

"My uncle and I...it's okay." He Yan hesitated and said, "Three years ago, I got the news and went to find my uncle first, because His Majesty fell into the water and went to the capital earlier with the master. ."

Shen Yanchu had already seen this passage, so he didn't ask any further questions.

"At that time, King Wu and King Su were in a stalemate, and the younger uncle arrived with his troops. King Wu and His Majesty joined forces to trap King Su and rescue the late emperor. At that time, Concubine Yi was always guarding in the Zichen Hall, and the late emperor lasted until the arrival of my uncle. However, the late emperor survived and stayed on the bed all the time, until he passed away and passed the throne to His Majesty... that he was relieved."