Chapter 85

Assassins were well-trained and surrounded, Xiao Yu could not fight against such a large number of assassins even if he had three heads and six arms.

What made Shen Yanchu suspect even... these assassins were even more obvious, they didn't attack him! Only attack Xiao Yu!

He subconsciously went to block Xiao Yu, but was forcibly dragged back and stuffed behind him. With so many assassins surrounding the two of them, Xiao Yu would definitely not be able to support them! At this time, the river bank was only half a zhang away!

Shen Yanchu was very anxious, he knew that he should push Xiao Yu into the water, but he was reluctant.

He... was reluctant.

That was Xiao Yu. Treating him like that, having a close relationship with him is the most important thing in his heart now... Xiao Yu.

He can't...he can't!

【Ding dong! Would you like to spend 5 points to buy [Story Pusher] to improve the story that cannot be advanced? 】

"Change, change! Hurry up! It will take effect now!" Shen Yanchu shouted in his heart.

[[Plot Pusher] The exchange was successful and it has taken effect. 】

Shen Yanchu didn't know what was the use of this thing, but it was his only life-saving straw.

but--

At that moment, an arrow shot out from the grass not far away, and the person who shot the arrow was so close to them that there was almost no way to escape.

Even Xiao Yu is impossible, not to mention the river bank beside him.

Shen Yanchu was horrified to find that his hands were suddenly pushed towards Xiao Yu as if they were out of his control...

Xiao Yu, who was in front of him protecting him, didn't expect that something happened to Shen Yanchu behind him. He stumbled and fell straight down the river bank.

The river bank is just a gentle path of hills, and the entire river bank is actually... cliffs.

Shen Yanchu watched Xiao Yu fall from the shore, and he grabbed it subconsciously, but he didn't catch anything.

Why don't he just jump down...with Xiao Yu...

As soon as this thought occurred, Shen Yanchu was crushed to the ground by the assassin, unable to move.

I only heard a thud... Xiao Yu fell into the water.

At this moment, the sound of mission completion came from the system, but Shen Yanchu didn't want to listen.

He watched his closest person in the world struggle in the water...and sink to the bottom.

"No... Xiao Yu... I don't want to push... No... I don't want to..." Shen Yanchu struggled to break free from the shackles of the assassin, he roared hoarsely, but he couldn't do anything.

I...don't want to...Xiao Yu.

I...I like you.

However, Xiao Yu couldn't hear it.

...

Inside the Zichen Hall in the afternoon

A touch of white smoke slowly rose from the incense burner. In the past few days, the capital has returned to the cold, and there is still a charcoal stove in the Zichen Hall for heating, so it is very warm.

The queen wore a gorgeous and complicated palace dress, the color was a little lighter, and she looked much younger. Her hair bun was slightly changed, and it was similar to a girl's hair bun. The makeup was delicate and charming, and it was the same as her usual dress. Not quite the same. Carrying a bowl of Tremella lotus seed soup, she slowly stepped into the Zichen Hall.