Chapter 75

It stands to reason that when Shen Qiuchi is married to King Su, he should be at the same level as King Su, but Shen Qiuchi is only a side room and has no official order, so there is no need to salute her and greet her.

However, Xiao Yu was a little embarrassed. After all, it was the third prince's side room, and he should have called him sister-in-law according to the etiquette.

Shen Yanchu estimated that Xiao Yu could not be called Shen Qiuchi, so as soon as Shen Qiuchi came over, he had a premonition that an embarrassing side would appear.

As soon as Shen Qiuchi saw Xiao Yu, he walked over scratching his head. In fact, she was not ugly. After all, Shen Yanchu was posing here, and Lord Shen was not ugly. In addition, the woman, Father Xiao, so Shen Qiuchi could pass.

It's just that there is a smell of dust when walking, Shen Yanchu doesn't appreciate the woman who does this. So when Shen Qiuchi came over, he continued to remain silent.

He Yan didn't know much about the Shen family, but he probably knew that Shen Yanchu was not very popular at home. Shen Yanchu didn't introduce it, so he thought he was not such a person.

"Come on, move things to the car." He Yan waved his hand and asked the guards to come and carry things.

The two boxes that Shen Yanchu had packed were so full that it took two guards to lift a box together. He Yan glanced at Shen Yanchu with a little surprise, and Shen Yanchu lowered his head a little embarrassedly.

"But there are other things?" Xiao Yu looked at the two boxes being carried onto the carriage to pull the goods, turned his head and asked Shen Yanchu.

"No... no more." Shen Yanchu scratched his head, as if he had carried a little more. He looked up at the carriage that was pulling things, and there was nothing left except his suitcase and a small suitcase, "Did Your Highness bring anything?"

"I only brought some change of clothes." Xiao Yu said.

Very suddenly, Xiao Yu leaned in front of Shen Yanchu and whispered in Shen Yanchu's ear, "It's enough to bring Sigui."

Shen Yanchu: "..." Why does it feel like I'm being teased all of a sudden!

He Yan: "..."? ? ! Why was he suddenly fed a big mouthful of dog food.

Shen Yanchu turned her head in embarrassment and looked to the other side, her cheeks were slightly pink. It doesn't matter if he turned his head like this, he met Shen Qiuchi's angry eyes.

Shen Yanchu was reluctant to pay attention to this cheap sister, and Xiao Yu and He Yan even less. Shen Qiuchi made a full gesture in front of the three of them, but none of the three paid any attention to her, and she was so angry that she almost smoked.

But because of his face, Shen Qiuchi didn't want to leave like this. After all, it is the gate of the Shen residence, and her daughter, Gui Ning, doesn't even have a face at all, how can this be possible!

Shen Qiuchi raised his chin, and Yue'er, the little maid behind him, was instructed to take two steps forward, and shouted in a very loud voice: "The concubine of King Su has returned to Ning!"

The voice was a bit loud, and Shen Yanchu rubbed her ears. The three people were the closest to him, and the shock made his ears tingle. He thought to himself that Xiao Yu and He Yan would naturally ignore these two, and it would be no good to let Shen Qiuchi make trouble here, so he planned to raise his head and say a few words to let Shen Qiuchi go back.

Who knew he was just about to raise his head when Xiao Yu stretched out a hand to cover his ear.

"Don't listen to the dog barking." Xiao Yu said lightly.