Chapter 92

"...Long time... no see?" Shen Yanchu leaned against the door and said weakly. "In the beginning..."

He hesitated after saying this, but chose to shut up.

He...he can have anything to say, those things...I can't explain it at all, if I say it, I'm afraid I won't believe it. What's more, there's Zhao'er...

Wait a minute, Zhaoer? Where is Zhao'er? Did Xiao Yu see Zhao'er?

"It turns out...Sigui Tongzhen only has this sentence, eh?" Xiao Yu's fingers still did not let Shen Yanchu's chin, but forced Shen Yanchu to raise his head even harder, "What are you looking for? Are you looking for your son? ?"

Shen Yanchu was in a hurry for a while, and didn't hear anything wrong in Xiao Yu's words, his face turned pale, "You...you know?"

If Xiao Yu knew that Shen Zhao was his son... would he take the child away from him? After all, it is the blood of the royal family, and it is Xiao Yu's own son...

Shen Yanchu saw sweat on her body. What should he do? What if Xiao Yu didn't even like his son because he didn't like it... But what if he liked his son and took the child away?

"I haven't seen you for three years, and I don't know how to forget about the old feelings after Sigui left." Xiao Yu's body continued to approach the person in front of him until the two bodies fit together. He used his body to press Shen Yanchu's and let Shen Yanchu breathe find it difficult. "To even have a child with another woman, Sigui's heart... It's really big."

Shen Yanchu raised her head and was slightly startled.

Other...women? Xiao Yu said he had a child with another woman? Did he think he gave birth to Zhao'er with another woman, or...he didn't want to recognize Zhao'er at all?

At that time in the cave, he heard Xiao Yu asking him if he was in the courtship period. Xiao Yu knew that he was Gan Jun and that he was Kun Jun. After Kun Jun was marked by Gan Jun, he would almost certainly be pregnant. Xiao Yu How can you not know?

Could it be that Xiao Yu... is unwilling to admit that Zhao'er is his child, he just wants to take revenge on them?

"Where did you take Zhao'er!" Shen Yanchu's face suddenly turned pale, he desperately wanted to push the person in front of him away, but the whole person was trapped in Xiao Yu's arms and couldn't move.

The Xiao Yu three years later is completely different from the Xiao Yu three years ago, and the Xiao Yu today is not something that his strength can shake. Shen Yanchu exhausted all her strength but could only let Xiao Yu grab Bai Nen's fingers and was forced to stick to the person in front of him with a supple posture.

"Zhao'er, was it Zhao'er?" Xiao Yu's voice was terribly hoarse, "Shen Zhao, it's a good name."

Shen Yanchu's heart seemed to be suspended in mid-air by a thin rope, Xiao Yu's words were like a knife hanging on the top, once it slid across the rope, his heart would be shattered.

"However... I plan to take him to the palace to have a good education. I don't know what to do with my thoughts." Xiao Yu took a step back and let go of the shackles of Shen Yanchu.

"What do you want to do?" Shen Yanchu felt the blood all over his body cooling down.

Now that Xiao Yu is the emperor, what does the emperor plan to do, he is a common man... how can he resist?

Xiao Yu chuckled lightly, but there was no smile in his eyes, "What are you thinking, Sigui don't know?" He reached out and stroked Shen Yanchu's soft lips, and rubbed it gently.

Shen Yanchu leaned against the door and shook subconsciously, and at that moment he understood what Xiao Yu meant.

Sunlight is still around, and Xiao Yu fell in love with him because of Sunlight, so now what Xiao Yu wants to do is... want him to be obedient to the sun.