Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Trouble

    There were no people in the huge mansion of General Xie's mansion, only a few elderly servants were cleaning the courtyard outside.

    Most of the courtyard houses in the mansion are vacant and have long been uninhabited.

    The Xie family used to be considered a famous family with many descendants.

    It's just that Grandpa Xie Yinge's generation suddenly separated, and the concubine family moved back to their hometown.

    When the Xie family and his wife passed away, Xie Yinge was the only one left in the entire Xie family, and there were no siblings.

    At this moment, Xie Yinge was sitting in the lobby with a cup of steaming tea by his hand.

    He and He Yan have practiced martial arts since childhood and are strong, so there is only one charcoal brazier in the house in the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month.

    The night outside the lobby was dark, and it was rare to see a large number of stars. The light was on in the room, but it wasn't very bright.

    He Yan knelt on the cold floor tiles in the lobby, kneeling in an orderly manner, his eyes staring straight at Xie Yinge, his straight back and pursed mouth showed his stubbornness and unwillingness to give in.

    His whole person was almost in the shadows, making it impossible to see his emotions.

    "Do you know what's wrong?"

    Xie Yinge picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea slowly, with white fingers exposed from the black sleeves, a long lock of hair fell on his chest, and the teacup blocked his face.

    "Youqing shouldn't go to the Imperial Garden to peek without authorization, and shouldn't act rashly." He Yan knelt upright and spoke loudly, not at all in an attitude of admitting wrongdoing.

    "Yo, you still know? I thought you didn't even know how to write the word "rules"!" Xie Yinge sarcastically put the teacup on the table with a bang. The tea in the cup was shaken out and spilled on the table.

    "Then that uncle raises a little boy at home because he knows how to write the word rules!"

    He Yan's lower body was still kneeling on the ground, but his upper body was about to stand up, his body trembling with anger.    

    "Are you the head of the house or I am the head of the house, can you manage what I want to raise?" Xie Yinge frowned slightly, her delicate facial features full of helplessness.

    His fingers tapped on the table again and again, and his heart was really irritable.

    "Uncle, do you really want to marry the little princess?" He Yan still raised his head, his eyes were so bright that it almost burned Xie Yinge's eyes, and his voice was firm with sadness.

    Xie Yinge seemed to be unable to bear such a roar, he stood up and walked in front of He Yan, his eyes filled with unknown emotions.

    "He Yan, although you live in the General's Mansion, you are not my elder Xie Yinge. It's not up to you to take care of what I want to do, you know?"

    Xie Yinge's voice was indifferent and ruthless. As if he had exhausted all his strength, he didn't want to say anything more.

    "Zhengyu!"

    "You!"

    Xie Yinge felt that the hem of his clothes was being grabbed behind him, and as soon as he turned around, He Yan, who was kneeling on the ground, had already stood up.