Chapter 106

Xiao Huan was about to cry, he rubbed his eyes and shouted at Xiao Yu: "You let him have a child, and now you come to ask me! How do I know how he did it! He is a man, and he has a child. I didn't dare to let anyone know, so I had to stay at home all day long. He was ten months pregnant, and it was painful for ten months. Without a doctor to help him, he hid in the house and secretly gave birth to the child. So much blood, he almost died! How could you treat him like this!"

Xiao Huan also didn't care that the person in front of him was his elder brother and the emperor of Daliang. He only knew that the person in front of him had hurt his brother Chuchu. In a hurry, he pushed Xiao Yu hard and clenched his fist. Get up and stare at him like an angry little wolf cub.

Xiao Yu couldn't feel it at all, these words were like thunder on the ground, and his consciousness was directly shattered into powder.

Zhao'er was... born by Shen Yanchu? How is this possible, he is a man.

Earlier in the classics, it was said that the children of Erjun Qian and Kun are very likely to be the same as their parents, but it never said that a man could have children if he was Kun Jun, so he never thought that Zhao'er was the child of him and Sigui.

But no one had seen Zhao'er's mother, and he tried his best to search for it, but he couldn't find any clues. Zhao'er... Zhao'er would subconsciously jump into Shen Yanchu's arms to suck milk.

When he consciously endured the humiliation and made Zhao'er the first prince, Shen Yanchu was not even touched at all!

It turned out to be because... Zhao'er was his child. So everything he gave was what Zhao Er deserved.

Zhao'er is the child that Sigui gave birth to in October... Although he accepted this child, he couldn't help but hate his existence, always feeling that this was proof that Sigui betrayed him.

Xiao Huan wiped his tears and sobbed: "Brother Chu Chu likes you so much that he cares so much about this child. He obviously has half his life left, and he didn't take care of Zhao'er to others, but guarded him all day. He, put him to sleep, in those few months, he didn't close his eyes very much, he was so tired that he fell out of shape, and his body has not fully recovered. ...you're going too far!"

Xiao Yu's distressed chest was numb, and his Sigui was alone, not counting a seven-year-old child, he had to take care of their child. He knew that Zhao'er would suffer a lot and suffer a lot when he was born, but he still left him without hesitation.

His thoughts, I love him so much...

And what did you do? He used Zhao’er as his trump card to blackmail his Sigui, and he took care of them like a charity. He knew that Sigui was uncomfortable, so he forcibly marked him, imprisoned him, forced him, and made his Sigui drop his self-esteem and figure to please him. ...

More than half of the fire in Xiao Yu's heart was extinguished.

He remembered that his Sigui was staying alone in the room and enduring torment, their child... Zhao'er was crying because he couldn't see his father, Xiao Yu was suddenly scared, he turned around abruptly, and ran towards the Changle Hall.

Xiao Huan cried for a while, only to realize that the seventh brother had left. He came back to his senses at this time, and when he remembered his actions just now, he was suddenly a little scared. Did he say a lot of... outrageous things? But what he said was right, brother Chuchu was so good, if the seventh brother bullied his brother Chuchu, he would be a big bad guy!

He asked the palace servant in a low voice, "Can I go out and see brother Chuchu?"

"Your Majesty didn't explain, so you can't go out yet." The little eunuch said respectfully to Xiao Huan.