Chapter 96

Xiao Yu wouldn't really plan to marry him, would he? Shen Yanchu was slightly startled. First of all, he is a man, and it is impossible for him to be a candidate for the empress. If Xiao Yu did this, he would be spit on the face of the officials and historians. Secondly, the family background of the Shen family is not enough to support him as a queen, and it cannot help Xiao Yu in political affairs.

There is also... Xiao Yu has already succeeded the throne, and there are many beauties in the palace. What's more, Xiao Yu wouldn't recognize Shen Zhao, so Zhao'er could only be an illegitimate child without father and mother.

Shen Yanchu sighed slightly and walked slowly into Changle Palace with Xiao Zhaoer in her arms.

As soon as he entered the palace gate, Shen Yanchu's body froze and stuck in front of the palace gate.

Because at that moment—

[Ding dong, the system has been successfully repaired, and the data is being read...]

[Ding dong, the data read successfully, the task is being reset...]

[Ding Dong, the task reset was successful. 】

[The system has been repaired, you are welcome to continue to use it. 】

[Main quest: Xiao Yu's mental journey]

[Task content 3: Help Xiao Yu ascend to the throne, the task has been completed, get 50 points]

[Task content four: to be activated]

【Your total points are now 150 points. 】

One message after another jumped out, making Shen Yanchu dizzy and almost unable to hold Shen Zhao. Shen Yanchu was able to breathe when the last message came out.

I didn't expect that after the system was repaired, a task was directly completed and points were given, which is quite good. Before, because he helped Xiao Yu in the cave, he spent a lot of points for the birth of Zhao'er and the medicine to suppress the pursuit of happiness in the past three years. His points are indeed not many.

But even so, Shen Yanchu was unwilling to do the task. Who knows what kind of broken tasks this middle school system can arrange for him.

"Young Master Shen is well." While Shen Yanchu was in a daze, a young eunuch came out of the courtyard of Changle Palace, with four low-level eunuchs and four palace maids behind him. Kneel down quickly.

Shen Zhao was nestled in Shen Yanchu's arms. He had never seen such a battle. He stared at the people who were kneeling, dumbfounded, and then turned to look at his father with a confused look on his face.

"Get up." Shen Yanchu had also lived in the palace for a while, so he was more or less familiar with such battles. He hugged Shen Zhao's soft body tightly, wanting to gain a sense of security from his son.

"Thank you, Young Master Chen." The little eunuch who took the lead stood up first, and the servants behind him also stood up.

Just as the two were talking, Shen Yanchu heard hurried footsteps at the entrance of Changle Palace. Not long after, two teams of guards surrounded the entire Changle Palace, especially the main entrance, and the guards could be seen with a slight tilt of their head.

Shen Yanchu's heart sank slightly.

Xiao Yu is trying to... imprison him?

"Shen Gongzi, the servant's name is Xia Qing, the eunuch who was given by His Majesty to serve you in your daily life. Everything in Changle Palace is led by servants. If you have anything to do with servants, you will be the master of Changle Palace in the future. You can do whatever you want." Xia Qing lowered her head, her tone was a little indifferent, but she didn't look young, but she was a capable person.