Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Shen Chu felt that the soft lips seemed to brush his cheek lightly. At that moment, his face turned red uncontrollably, almost dripping blood.

    "You... what nonsense are you talking about!" Shen Chu ducked Xiao Yu with his head down, but never thought that Xiao Yu's reaction was faster than him, so he ducked into someone's arms.

    "Why is it nonsense?" Xiao Yu took a step back, "Sigui looks so beautiful, if I could have a concubine like you, I would definitely keep it."

    Xiao Yu looked at the blushing face of the beauty in front of him, and his heart was itching.

    Oh, it's not like I'm looking at the skin that the whole world wants to see. Shen Chu was full of anger in his heart, but he couldn't see anything on the surface.

    After a while, Xiao Luzi came back, and when he came back, he came back to talk.

    "Come in." Xiao Yu, who was disturbed, was a little unhappy, but Shen Chu breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Reporting to Your Highness, the servant has gone to the imperial hospital to invite the imperial physician who has been treating Qiao Guiren, and sent the imperial physician and the ninth highness back to Tingyuxuan together." Xiao Luzi respectfully returned to his orders.

    "Since that's the case, I should go back to Wenfeng Pavilion." Shen Chu stood up expressionlessly and saluted Xiao Yu.

    At this time, Xiao Luzi was also there, Xiao Yu couldn't say anything that would make Shen Chu blush, so he had to nod his head.

    When he finally went out, Shen Chu paused and said lightly, "His Royal Highness said that he would not accept concubines, but don't forget."

    Shen Chu's voice was actually what you said if you don't accept concubines, don't accept them. The task can be completed directly. However, what confused him was that he never said anything else, why Xiao Yu nodded solemnly as if a happy event had happened.

    Xiao Yu has been getting more and more wrong recently. Shen Chu thought, should he change his strategy to cater to Xiao Yu's wrong?

    While thinking about Shen Chu, I walked outside the Yanqing Palace. He took out from his arms the paper of the symptoms mentioned by Xiao Huan that had been recorded before and read it again. After thinking about it, he still felt that there was a problem, and he was ready to leave the palace.

    After returning to Wenfeng Pavilion to pack some things, Shen Chu left the palace directly. This time, I didn't see Xie Yinge at the gate of the palace. He couldn't say any reason, but every time he saw Xie Yinge, he always felt very stressed.

    Maybe born... incompatible with the aura?

    As soon as Shen Chu thought of going to visit the General's Mansion, he began to feel uneasy.

    The General's Mansion is located in a relatively remote street in the capital. The Xie family is a family of generals. They are loyal and loyal, neither corrupt nor corrupt.

    The General's Mansion is also very simply decorated. When the servant brought Shen Chu into the door, Shen Chu almost thought he had gone to the wrong place.

    The status of the General's Mansion and the Hou's Mansion should be similar, and even because of Xie Yinge's military exploits, the General's Mansion should be more noble than the Hou's Mansion.

    But the General's Mansion is much simpler than the Hou Mansion. There are no flowers, plants and trees in the yard, and it is a large empty yard.