Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Conspiracy

    The lights are bright as day.

    The quiet and elegant sound of silk and bamboo slowly entered my ears.

    The dancer dressed in bold and revealing clothes was graceful and graceful, with romantic eyebrows and eyes, and her figure was as dexterous as a flying swallow.

    The banquets were staggered, but no one dared to make a loud noise.

    This should be Daliang's last state banquet this year. After the state banquet, the ministers should also retire and rest until after the new year.

    Because it was also a New Year's banquet, this time Shen Chu sat in the minister's seat with Lord Shen, next to his eldest brother.

    Sitting too far back, Shen Chu couldn't see how the princes were doing. He thought about the fact that the princes at the state banquet couldn't make small moves, so he was relieved to eat a meal.

    As for Shen Yanchu's father and eldest brother, Shen Chu pretended not to have seen it.

    Halfway through the state banquet, Emperor Xiao Qi waved his hand and promulgated several decrees in advance.

    "The fifth prince, Xiao Shuo, is of good character, diligent and harmonious. He will be named King of Wu. After the new year, he will be consecrated as a gift, and he will stay in the different houses."

    As soon as the eunuch's voice fell, the officials below began to whisper.

    The fifth prince hurriedly stepped forward to salute and thank you, and Concubine Shu Gui, who was sitting beside her, laughed so much that her mouth almost opened.

    The Queen and King Su, who were sitting opposite, did not look so good.

    In fact, the fifth prince should have been crowned king long ago. It was the emperor who kept pressing him without sealing it.

    Concubine Shu was favored, and the fifth prince was also loved.

    No one suspected that the emperor had no hope for the fifth prince by pressing the king.    

    King Wu, the fief is naturally in Wuzhou, Wuzhou is rich in land.

    Last year, many corrupt officials were abolished, and the merger of private land was also cleaned up. At this time, the king was obviously handed over to the fifth prince after removing all obstacles for the fifth prince.    

    Which of the ministers present here is not a human being, understands what this means.    

    Only Shen Chu has been burying his head in hardships and doesn't care about this news.

    The fifth prince is indeed about to be crowned king, but how to seal the third prince and the fifth prince.

    This world is also the male protagonist Xiao Yu, and it is not interesting to fight.

    Now Xiao Yu doesn't have the faith to take the heir, you really make me worry. When Shen Chu thought of the task, he lost his mood to eat.

    The second will is reasonable and unexpected.

    "General Xie's mansion He Yan, who is gentle, well-mannered, and brilliant in writing, so he gave the seventh prince as a companion to read, and he can enter the palace from tomorrow."

    He Yan? Here comes the mission!

    Shen Chu sat up straight and looked left and right in the crowd. After looking for a while, he found that the person was opposite him.

    It was a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy, dressed in silver-gray clothes, looking upright and straight, with a bit of General Xie's style in it.

    "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your grace."

    Well, the voice is also very nice. Shen Chu touched his chin and felt that the person in front of him might be easier to approach.

    After Xie En, the young man sat behind Xie Yinge again and said a few words to Xie Yinge from time to time.

    The two seem to have a good relationship.

    The rest are some rewards, and send internal officials directly to each of the rewarded mansions.

    After the decree was promulgated, the emperor left the seat on the pretext of "I am bound to be restrained here, and the ministers can arrange it by themselves."

    It is also implying that he has left, and the rest can retire at will.

    Shen Chu stayed here tormented and thirsty, so he finally left the table after taking two sips of the last sweet soup.

    Little did he know that someone in the corner had been staring at him.

    Shen Chu came out today and put on the rabbit fur cloak that Xiao Yu gave him. He thought that since Xiao Yu gave him, he must want to see what he was wearing, not to hang his gift high. have been wearing.

    It was a little hot for a while.

    It was a long way from the state banquet to Wenfeng Pavilion. If it was too late today, and there was not a palace maid and eunuch around, the huge palace looked gloomy and terrifying.

    Shen Chu's hands were sweating.

    He took off the hand cage, and the cold wind passed through his hands and poured into his clothes from his sleeves, which relieved a trace of the heat on his body.

    Something seems to be wrong!

    Shen Chu's breathing became more and more rapid, his hands and feet were weak, and there seemed to be piles of fireworks flashing in front of him, making him unable to see the road in front of him.

    The body is getting hotter and hotter, the heat gradually gathers together, and slowly rushes down to the lower body.

    He seems to be... drugged!

    Small Theater:

    Xiao Yu: King Su, chop your hands! young married woman! eat it up!

    The author has something to say:

    I forgot how I set it up before, but now let's unify it. Chuchu is the first son. After the death of the mother, the concubine's room is straightened. The concubine's room has always been favored by Chuchu's mother.

    After that, how did Xiaochuchu come to estrus, wear the bed by the sun, and give birth to countless cubs? What is the role of the halo that the world wants to see the sun? How did Xiao Chuchu and Xiao Yu join forces to fight the boss?