Chapter 65

Chapter 65: See You Tomorrow

    There was a hint of joking in Xiao Yu's voice, but also a hint of excitement.

    Shen Chu did not expect that he was so reckless and reckless that he would directly bump into Xiao Yu's arms, and he wanted to withdraw from Xiao Yu's arms embarrassedly.

    Xiao Yu didn't agree, his two arms wrapped around him and pressed him directly into his arms.

    "Sigui is rare to be so enthusiastic, so it's better to hold him for a while, so that if you don't see Sigui for a long time, you will miss me." Xiao Yu whispered.

    Shen Chu was forced to lie on top of Xiao Yu, his chin resting on his shoulders. Xiao Yu's voice was right next to his ear, and he could even feel the hot and humid breath of the person in front of him when he spoke.

    Because the hug was a little tight, the two people's chests were tightly pressed together, and they could feel the ups and downs of each other's chests.

    It's like two people grew up together.

    Shen Chu faintly realized that the posture between him and Xiao Yu might be too close, but he and his buddies in the dormitory had also huddled together, so he didn't think so.

    Maybe he thought too much.

    "Is there something wrong with Your Highness?" Shen Chu was held by Xiao Yu, and he always felt very stable. The tit-for-tat antagonism with Shen Hou and his wife had completely disappeared, and now he just wanted to become a cat and lie down in Xiao Yu's arms.

    "You reminded me." Xiao Yu replied warmly, and then he let go of Shen Chu and held the slender box in front of the two of them.

    "This is...?" Shen Chu was so afraid that Xiao Yu would take out another bare-ass/stock of him, even if it wasn't him, taking out a bare-ass Xiao Yu... would be a bit embarrassing.

    Fortunately, what Xiao Yu took out was not a jade carving, but a writing brush.

    The brush is packed in a delicate wooden box. When the box is opened, there is a very delicate looking purple hair inside. The pen body is a light brown bamboo tube with delicate patterns engraved on it. The color of the pen tip is black and purple, which should be the best rabbit hair.

    The above is what Shen Chu saw from Shen Yanchu's memory. He himself didn't know anything about brushes. But no matter how ignorant he is, he also understands that the things that His Royal Highness King Chu sent are naturally the best.

    "The last time I saw Sigui's calligraphy was not very good. It may be better to use a good pen. This is Zihao, and the texture is a little hard. If it is uncomfortable to use, I will find another pen." Xiao Yu said lightly. , and handed the box in his hand to Shen Chu.

    It was already afternoon, and the warm and sunny wind slowly blew through Shen Chu. Shen Chu silently took the box, his heart was as soft as if he had been soaked in hot water.

    It's just... Shen Chu suddenly remembered the tea leaves in his hand. The clouds and mists of Mount Lu are extremely rare for ordinary people, but for Xiao Yu, I am afraid that there are some at home. Then his little thing... really can't get it out.

    In fact... after Xiao Yu gradually became prominent, the things he gave became more and more useless. He couldn't think of anything that Xiao Yu would find precious.

    So don't send things often.

    Shen Chu pretended to inadvertently stuffed the tea bag in his arms into his arms, and then reached out to pick up the brush, trying to make Xiao Yu think that he just took something casually, not that he wanted to give it to Xiao Yu.