Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    "Go!"

    The emperor remembered that Lord Shen left the table early, and Shen Yanchu was a direct son again, so he didn't care, he waved his sleeves twice to agree to King Su's request.

    Since that day Xiao Yu fell into the water, he has noticed that there is such a beautiful little companion in the old fifth place.

    I saw it at the banquet tonight. She was dressed in white and embroidered with red plums. She had a romantic figure and a slender waist. Straight and slender legs, really a stunner.

    Recently, Lord Shen has often shown him goodwill, but the direct son of the mansion has been sent to the fifth prince. I am afraid that he wants to prepare with both hands.

    It is better for him to make a stumbling block and pick people up at this time. , just to hold the beauty back.

    Thinking of the little beauty crying and begging for mercy under him, King Su's breathing became a little heavier.

    It's hard to say anything in public now, so take advantage of it first.

    However, at this time, Shen Chu looked at King Su with a sullen face and didn't know what was going on. There is only one thing in his mind - that bag is still in his arms!

    "Let go! Let me go!"

    Shen Chu remembered that he was going to continue to struggle, but his small body was pressed down by the powerful eunuch as soon as he twisted. The shoulder blades on both sides were about to be twisted off.

    King Su walked slowly in front of Shen Chu.

   When he slowly squatted down, the black shadow just covered Shen Chu. Shen Chu raised his head subconsciously, revealing a pink cheek.

    Xiao Yu, who was kneeling in the distance, suddenly raised his head and glanced at it quickly.

    His stiff body moved a little, but in the end he did nothing and showed no expression on his face. He continued to stare blankly at the white hand.

    King Su's hands were slender and delicate, white and tender, and at a glance, he knew that he had never done rough work.

    This hand trembled slightly and reached into Shen Chu's white clothes, slowly stroking Shen Chu's chest along the lining.

    The skin under his hands is soft and smooth, looks thin and feels a little fleshy to the touch, and directly strokes the convex/raised point, causing the person in front of him to jump slightly.

    What the fuck? !

    Shen Chu didn't expect that this person was belittling him in the name of a body search.

    He's a straight guy! Straight guy!

    Feeling King Su's intentions, Shen Chu was so disgusted that he wanted to chop off this man's hand!

    However, this time the system also came to add chaos.

    [Ding dong, congratulations on your "People Who Want to See the Sun in this book" halo has been upgraded to the first level, at this time, two people are already ready to move. ]

    [Note: The higher your halo level, the easier it is to improve the attributes of your halo. That is to say, the higher your level, the more people will be attracted to you. 】

    Shen Chu: "???"